Simple question...complex answers. Let's see what we get.

All Tell

"Personal Responsibility" conveniently absolves domestic hate groups whose agenda is to spread violence.

I disagree. Each member of the hate group should be held accountable for his actions.

Just as each rioter should be held accountable for his actions.

Just as each officer should be held accountable for his actions.

And on and on.

Believe it or not some, if not many Liberals do. What makes you think I don't?? Do you know me, where I've been, what I've done and accomplished?? Do you think I've gotten where I am without some level of personal accountability?? You're painting with that broad brush. Not all liberals suck, not matter how much you'd like to believe it. And you'd probably be surprised at how close my beliefs may be to yours on some issues. But since I'm a "liberal" and everything that goes along with it, I can't possibly be intelligent, hard working, etc. it's speaking in these absolutes, and using words like "all" and "every" that have created the divide that we have. Both sides are letting the extremes speak for the entire group. Some of my best friends are conservatives...of course they are the ones that aren't constantly telling me how I've ruined the country.

Sorry, but you are wrong. Several here will tell you so; or already have, in a manner of speaking.

You're a liberal. You're a shiftless, lazy bum suckling at the government teat. All you're looking for is a leg up and a hand out. You have no concept of personal responsibility and accountability. Any personal success that you have achieved has been solely because you stood on the backs of others. You're a 47-percenter.

You stink. You stink of tree bark, weed and the plastic of your free cellular phone.

Sorry, but you are wrong. Several here will tell you so; or already have, in a manner of speaking.

You're a liberal. You're a shiftless, lazy bum suckling at the government teat. All you're looking for is a leg up and a hand out. You have no concept of personal responsibility and accountability. Any personal success that you have achieved has been solely because you stood on the backs of others. You're a 47-percenter.

You stink. You stink of tree bark, weed and the plastic of your free cellular phone.

You forgot immoral and dishonest. Oh, and that we really don't like this country.

It's really hard to have a reasonable, sensible discussion with folks like us. It's much easier and more productive to lob the attacks and personal insults. :idunno:

You forgot immoral and dishonest. Oh, and that we really don't like this country.

It's really hard to have a reasonable, sensible discussion with folks like us. It's much easier and more productive to lob the attacks and personal insults. :idunno:

That's because we're intolerant. How could we both forget that one?

Just as members of the NRA should be held individually accountable? How about the elected officials who accept donations from hate groups? How about the individual investors who invested in companies that supported the IRA back in the 70's?

Yes. Only NRA members who have done something wrong should be disciplined, not all members.

Elected officials... Might need its own thread, but the same principal applies.

I don't know enough to about investing in IRA to speak to that one.

Just like all conservatives are evil, money grubbing, one percenters that want all the poor to suffer and have nothing. They are involved in a war on women and think all are beneath them.

Blade cuts both ways folks.

That's because we're intolerant. How could we both forget that one?

As I posted in another thread, there are Hubert Humphrey type liberals and Obama type liberals. Obama is everything your and rjs posted. A person who opposed H. Humphrey could have a conversation about their differences, with Obama it is his way or the highway. And I would also like to point out that it was Obama who said "You didn't build that" Very good of you two to point out in a liberal's own words that you did it on someone's back.

Just like all conservatives are evil, money grubbing, one percenters that want all the poor to suffer and have nothing. They are involved in a war on women and think all are beneath them.

There are probably some that think that way, for sure.

I ain't one of them.:thumb:

Well, I haven't used that blade on you. I've never accused you of any of that stuff. You're on record as saying I need to try personal accountability. My point is you don't need to swing that blade so quickly, or use it on everybody.

Well, I haven't used that blade on you. I've never accused you of any of that stuff. You're on record as saying I need to try personal accountability. My point is you don't need to swing that blade so quickly, or use it on everybody.

What I keep trying to say, but my head is losing the battle with that wall.:banghead:

I agree.

I was merely pointing out that the blade does indeed cut both ways.

All people share in the responsibility. We live in a society, not individual vacuums. What I do affects you, and what you do affects me. The goal should be that we all affect each other positively, not work against each other.

All people share in the responsibility. We live in a society, not individual vacuums. What I do affects you, and what you do affects me. The goal should be that we all affect each other positively, not work against each other.

If I may...I agree with this, with one caveat. All people share in the responsibility to a degree. You and I have an impact on the people around us...and subsequently, they have an impact on people around them. But, as you radiate out further and further, the less impact the center has on the outside.

The people that "failed" with this guy, are a whole lot closer to him than you or I.