Does Lebron James have to......

The only bias Decorcy has is he thinks LeBron is better and stated a long list of reasons why he thinks that. No different than anyone with a Jordan bias. Well outside of the fact he is a HoF basketball writer that has been on the job about as long as most of the MJ Stans have been alive. His highly respected opinion carries more weight than yours Mex. Just reality... :D

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only bias Decorcy has is he thinks LeBron is better and stated a long list of reasons why he thinks that. No different than anyone with a Jordan bias. Well outside of the fact he is a HoF basketball writer that has been on the job about as long as most of the MJ Stans have been alive. His highly respected opinion carries more weight than yours Mex. Just reality... :D

Overall,yes it does. It really isn't close, like from the Sun to Earth type not close. Here it doesn't. This wasn't a well written article. Like LeBron, even the best have bad games.

Edited by mexitucky

No, but Kobe had plenty of help, mostly acquired. Jordan was in a different period. That is not completely fair to James.

I think the team quality is actually part of the reason why this debate got heated up. I am going to say every team MJ or Kobe ever went to the finals with was better than the Cavaliers. Agree? And that is why people started talking more about this. Plus this being 5 straight finals for LeBron.

Could MJ or Kobe have taken this Cavaliers team to the finals? Zero chance Kobe does it IMO. MJ, I am open to hearing arguments that he would.

I think the team quality is actually part of the reason why this debate got heated up. I am going to say every team MJ or Kobe ever went to the finals with was better than the Cavaliers. Agree? And that is why people started talking more about this. Plus this being 5 straight finals for LeBron.

Could MJ or Kobe have taken this Cavaliers team to the finals? Zero chance Kobe does it IMO. MJ, I am open to hearing arguments that he would.

Does Jordan lose 2 series with the Heat?

In this Eastern Conference in their primes ? I have no doubt they would.

I disagree on Kobe because I don't think he would be able to create the performances we have seen out of JR Smith and others.

Don't turn me into making an argument for Kobe. But it's not like role playing shooters didn't help him or perform at a high level during the title years.

( I feel dirty )

Don't turn me into making an argument for Kobe. But it's not like role playing shooters didn't help him or perform at a high level during the title years.

( I feel dirty )

Hilarious. And I'm the Kobe guy agreeing that Kobe couldn't do what Lebron has down.

You love Kobe. Just admit it.

Hilarious. And I'm the Kobe guy agreeing that Kobe couldn't do what Lebron has down.

You love Kobe. Just admit it.

I just think people are under hyping the support on this team. Obviously without Kyrie they have no chance. But with Kyrie this is as good of a roster Lebron has played with top to bottom.

Love being out hurts but at the same time they don't use him right. This team is much deeper than the Miami squads. But Miami had better starting 5 early on because Wade in his prime is better than Kyrie now.

This Cavs team is a lot better than the Cavs teams LeBron played on prior.

I just think people are under hyping the support on this team. Obviously without Kyrie they have no chance. But with Kyrie this is as good of a roster Lebron has played with top to bottom.

Love being out hurts but at the same time they don't use him right. This team is much deeper than the Miami squads. But Miami had better starting 5 early on because Wade in his prime is better than Kyrie now.

This Cavs team is a lot better than the Cavs teams LeBron played on prior.

Yes but not by a whole lot. The 2007 team was pretty bad and while this team is better without Love and KI they really aren't a whole lot better.

I think the Miami teams were way better than this Cavs team without Love and without KI also it ain't even close.

Yes but not by a whole lot. The 2007 team was pretty bad and while this team is better without Love and KI they really aren't a whole lot better.

I think the Miami teams were way better than this Cavs team without Love and without KI also it ain't even close.

I think they were better just not by much even without Love. Without Kyrie I agree it isn't even close. But the Center on this team is better than any center Miami had and the backup pg to me is better than any pg Miami had.

I think this roster us light years ahead of the Cleveland teams LeBron played on prior.