Giants @ Reds (5/14 - 5/17)

I've always wondered if those things were to get a good blaze going, how fast things would get under control. I've read on social media all of the comments from opposing fans about how stupid it is to have smokestacks and actual fire inside your ball park close to fans.

There was a small flame for about half of an inning, then fireworks randomly went off, and the flame slowly but steadily increased in size. The Fire Dept. had it under control within an inning or two.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do they continue to run this clown out there every 5th day?

This...run this re-tread out there every fifth day with a 5.00+ ERA when you have solid young arms (Iglesias and Lorenzen) not in the rotation...ugh...

There was a small flame for about half of an inning, then fireworks randomly went off, and the flame slowly but steadily increased in size. The Fire Dept. had it under control within an inning or two.

Billy Hamilton said in post game interview he was scared. Could feel the smokestack shaking, thought it was going to explode.

The smoke stack was quite a distraction to fans. Between that and the stupid wave, made it tough to sell product for a little while. Still a great night for MJ, not so much the Reds.

Need the weather to hold up tonight. Could be a solid two games for me, but we need another win too.

The smoke stack was quite a distraction to fans. Between that and the stupid wave, made it tough to sell product for a little while. Still a great night for MJ, not so much the Reds.

Need the weather to hold up tonight. Could be a solid two games for me, but we need another win too.

I would take the wave every night if it meant the fans would stop that stupid howling. I have started turning off the volume on games when they start that crap.

I would take the wave every night if it meant the fans would stop that stupid howling. I have started turning off the volume on games when they start that crap.

^

This

Who is the idiot that invented Bark in the Park?, followed by who are the idiots that take a dog to the ball park?

^

This

Who is the idiot that invented Bark in the Park?, followed by who are the idiots that take a dog to the ball park?

Whoever the idiot is must be a marketing genius because they sell those sections out immediately. I think they are up to 4 games and the sections are all sold out.

^

This

Agree. About the stupidest thing I've heard. Right up there with those fools who were advocating for making the shift illegal. They are probably the same ones who bring their stinking mutts to the ballpark.