Tiger Woods on the prowl again!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a difference? I mean once you cheat GF she becomes your Ex-GF and therefore eligible to be your Side Chick?

Well, with Tiger I'd have to think an ex-GF would be someone before he was married or immediately after he got divorced. All the chicks he fooled with while married aren't technically GFs. They're just side chicks. So for him to admit to fooling around with an ex-GF I'm thinking it has to be a chick we may not actually know about. :lol2:

Well, with Tiger I'd have to think an ex-GF would be someone before he was married or immediately after he got divorced. All the chicks he fooled with while married aren't technically GFs. They're just side chicks. So for him to admit to fooling around with an ex-GF I'm thinking it has to be a chick we may not actually know about. :lol2:

Note to self: Never try to explain this to a woman. :D

He's a sex addict....period. He needs to stay away from the dating scene and continue to play the field because treatment hasn't worked.

Exactly. He just needs to stop "dating" chicks and let them know the deal up front. Surely he doesn't really think women will stop sleeping with him if he does that.

• 1 month later...