Tiger Woods on the prowl again!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A good friend of mine has a good friend that is a member at Isleworth, Tiger's club in Florida. The big rumor there a couple of months ago was that Tiger and Elin were getting back together. They were supposedly negotiating the money part if they got back together. I said there is no way that could possibly happen. Now I wonder just a little bit...

A good friend of mine has a good friend that is a member at Isleworth, Tiger's club in Florida. The big rumor there a couple of months ago was that Tiger and Elin were getting back together. They were supposedly negotiating the money part if they got back together. I said there is no way that could possibly happen. Now I wonder just a little bit...

Maybe it would be good for the kids, but Elin is the quintessential golddigger in my book. I don't excuse what Tiger did, but we don't know what went on in that household either. I'll cut her some slack when she dates someone who's not a billionaire.

Maybe it would be good for the kids, but Elin is the quintessential golddigger in my book. I don't excuse what Tiger did, but we don't know what went on in that household either. I'll cut her some slack when she dates someone who's not a billionaire.

By your definition any woman that dates a rich man is a gold digger. It's be one thing if Tiger was fat, had buck teeth and zits. Then you have to figure it's probably about just the money.

By your definition any woman that dates a rich man is a gold digger. It's be one thing if Tiger was fat, had buck teeth and zits. Then you have to figure it's probably about just the money.

I didn't make a statement about women...I made a statement about Elin. However, if one wants to project the concept...a woman will only date billionaires...then I will accept the conclusion that this woman is a golddigger...and for the sake of diversity if a gay or lesbian only dates billionaires the same rule applies.

She's worth 100 million so I don't see it. Those new worths all run in the same circles anyway.