Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A milestone for me.

Featured Replies

Posts like this make me miss Birdsfan.

 

First thing I thought of when I read milestone, wondering if it was one of those threads.

20,000...and only 2 good ones out of all that.:no:

Hey LB ... you are right behind me. I was wondering how many posts I had when I saw this and I am at 20,100 and counting.

Posts like this make me miss Birdsfan.

 

First thing I thought of when I read milestone, wondering if it was one of those threads.

 

Same here. First thing I thought of.

I wonder of those 20,000 posts how many of them you've misplaced.

Posts like this make me miss Birdsfan.

 

BF would have had his Ginsu out.

  • Author
20,000...and only 2 good ones out of all that.:no:

 

BigVMan will be appearing at the Funny Bone this weekend. :lol2:

 

I wonder of those 20,000 posts how many of them you've misplaced.

 

Mordecai Brown

My 20,000th post........:dancingpa

 

4,000 per year, 11 per day. When do you find time to deliver?

  • Author
4,000 per year, 11 per day. When do you find time to deliver?

 

Lunch break at the library.

4,000 per year, 11 per day. When do you find time to deliver?

 

Saves time by just throwing all Printer Parts into the river, that then frees up a couple of hours a day of deliveries he doesn't have to make!

4,000 per year, 11 per day. When do you find time to deliver?

 

Wonder what his average would be if it weren't for update threads during bball season haha!

4,000 per year, 11 per day. When do you find time to deliver?
according to some on here he doesn't find the time. (Insert smilie here)

Congratulations!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.