April 19, 201511 yr Not sure how much of a chance this will realistically be for him- he is coming in as the fourth QB for off season workouts. At least, for his sake, he is on a team and has a chance in Chip Kelly's offense.
April 19, 201511 yr Well Bradford will likely be done quickly. So, he may be a Kelly package deal. Who knows? I'm glad for the guy.
April 19, 201511 yr Only thing left for Chip Kelly has left is to trade all his draft picks to move up for Mariota.
April 19, 201511 yr Chip Kelly really is running that franchise into the ground... And fast... How is signing Tim Tebow running the franchise into the ground? Let's see what that Eagles look like in Sept before we say Kelly does not know what he is doing. I sure wish he was coaching the Bengals right now...
April 20, 201511 yr How is signing Tim Tebow running the franchise into the ground? Let's see what that Eagles look like in Sept before we say Kelly does not know what he is doing. I sure wish he was coaching the Bengals right now... I don't think he knows what he is doing. I'll wait until December to see if I am right though.
April 20, 201511 yr It doesn't matter if he signs Tebow. He only has Riley Cooper and Jordan Mathews to throw to so he doesn't need a QB who can throw the ball anyways.
April 20, 201511 yr Heard on the Radio that he was signed to a 1 year deal, does that mean Eagles pay even if they cut him?
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.