Bo Schuh Commits

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I'm a DIII level player, Transy is a great place to go. You are going to get a great education, play for a team in a pretty decent conference, and live right down the street from your buddies at UK. That makes for a great experience on many levels. Congrats.

Congratulations to him. Transylvania is a great school with a strong basketball tradition. A couple kids from our area have played there in recent years and have done well. I suspect Mr. Schuh will do the same. :thumb:

Congratulations to him. Transylvania is a great school with a strong basketball tradition. A couple kids from our area have played there in recent years and have done well. I suspect Mr. Schuh will do the same. :thumb:

I'm fairly sure they are only a couple years removed from being a Top 10 DIII team in the country down there...

Great choice. Transy is a very good college for academics and basketball. Think this is a good fit for him. Congrats young man!!!!

Agreed. I'm looking forward to taking in my first Transy game when I come home next winter. Like how they are making a commitment to both Kentucky players and academics. They are recruiting high quality kids who can get it done both on the court and in the classroom. Not bad at all considering that they are still putting a winning team out, but what they do is bigger than that. Congrats to Mr. Schuh, he looks to be on a path that will set him up for life if he wants to take it.

Guest 11th insider
Transylvania University in Lexington. Seriously?

Yes seriously! I'm guessing here you are shocked that a kid would actually try to go to someplace for an education instead of looking purely at basketball! I think it's awesome that a kid who could probably play at a higher level would see the big picture of life and pick a great school and a great basketball program !!! He'll probably have more fun doing it too! great decision by this kid. Your showing your lack of knowledge of what this is all about Qryche!

@Concerned citizen--Q's response was to poster jbwill who asked the question about Transy because jbwill was not familiar with Transy.Q was the 3rd person to congratulate Bo in this thread.Best of luck to Bo Schuh at Transy.

Guest 11th insider
@Concerned citizen--Q's response was to poster jbwill who asked the question about Transy because jbwill was not familiar with Transy.Q was the 3rd person to congratulate Bo in this thread.Best of luck to Bo Schuh at Transy.

Sorry about that! Your exactly right now that a look at it! I'm a little touchy about the small college basketball! LOL! I love it! My apologies Q!