Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Andrew Harrison needs to apologize for his comments

Featured Replies

I told my wife that I could see the officials ejecting Lyles. Stunned it was nothing.

 

I was honestly surprised he didn't get ejected.

 

You can't eject a kid for a forearm (Ellis), yet not eject a kid for a clear slap to a player's face.

  • Replies 58
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I told my wife that I could see the officials ejecting Lyles. Stunned it was nothing.

 

I think EVERYONE (UK fans included) was stunned it was nothing. I was thinking flagrant 1 with no ejection...

  • Author
And if Kaminsky had said the same things about Harrison and Wisconsin had rioted like they did in Lexington, Matt Jones and those like him would be unrelenting and unapologetic. Try as I might I cannot bring myself to cheer for UK because of the hypocrits and I made a $50 bet in Las Vegas in October for them to go undefeated.

Not all of BBN are hypocrits. That is why I made this thread. I will call a spade a spade no matter who they are. I've called out players from other teams in the past and I felt I needed to call out one of my own teams players for showing his butt. Remember that every fanbase has its idiots, so with all,that said, calling out the entire fanbase is also wrong. Many of us are pretty fair or at least try to be. BBN isn't any different from any other fan base except for maybe the fact there are a lot more of us.

I was honestly surprised he didn't get ejected.

 

You can't eject a kid for a forearm (Ellis), yet not eject a kid for a clear slap to a player's face.

 

Ellis literally made eye contact with the guy and threw his forearm at his dome piece... Lyles deserved a flagrant one, but Ellis's forearm was way more violent.

  • Author
I told my wife that I could see the officials ejecting Lyles. Stunned it was nothing.

I didn't think he would get tossed but I did think it would be a flagrant 1. The officials were horrible last night. I loved some of the remarks made on twitter by people. Adam Schefter made a comment about how bad the officiating was last night and how it ruined the games in his opinion. Another from an NBA executive said the officials made the NBA officials look good, and that is saying something. They were bad all year.

A lot of bias? A UK fan started the thread...not me.

 

Take off the blue blinders.

 

Only commenting on your post. The thread is appropriate.

Not all of BBN are hypocrits. That is why I made this thread. I will call a spade a spade no matter who they are. I've called out players from other teams in the past and I felt I needed to call out one of my own teams players for showing his butt. Remember that every fanbase has its idiots, so with all,that said, calling out the entire fanbase is also wrong. Many of us are pretty fair or at least try to be. BBN isn't any different from any other fan base except for maybe the fact there are a lot more of us.

 

I did say Matt Jones and those like him in my post, not the entire fan base.

If Kaminsky said word for word what Harrison said, he would and should be suspended the championship game. A black kid calling a white kid that word is totally different if it was the opposite way around.

Edited by rockmom

Good, that is a start. Not a good way to end your college career.

 

Twitter isn't enough, he needs to make a public apology via an interview also if you ask me.

 

He called Frank and they talked. Why does he need an interview?

  • Author
He called Frank and they talked. Why does he need an interview?

It wasn't just Frank that deserves an apology. It is the entire fanbase also that he embarrassed. A lot of people don't have twitter, a way to reach a lot of people would be better IMO.

It wasn't just Frank that deserves an apology. It is the entire fanbase also that he embarrassed. A lot of people don't have twitter, a way to reach a lot of people would be better IMO.

 

I'm not embarrassed as an alumni or fan. Emotions ran high. I don't agree with or understand the sentiment that he must do an interview.

Ellis literally made eye contact with the guy and threw his forearm at his dome piece... Lyles deserved a flagrant one, but Ellis's forearm was way more violent.

 

Never said Ellis didn't deserve to be ejected. When it happened I called him an idiot and told my wife's brother he has to be smarter and he was probably gone.

 

Just think it's funny the UK fan thinks his player should get a pass when the intent was the same in Lyles situation and contact was much worse than Ellis forearm to the neck.

 

Watch both videos then get back to me. No excuses for either player's actions. Both deserved to be tossed, IMO. I don't expect a UK fan to agree with me on that opinion.

Lyles = Laettner?

  • Author
Lyles = Laettner?

Lol Really? If you are serious, you truly don't know anything about Laetners career.

I.M.O. he meant every thing he said.

The fact is he was so peeved that a white boy beat him at the game he thought he owned.

 

I can respect the truth but can not respect the lies, he is now saying to cover it up.

Edited by rockmom

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.