April 8, 201511 yr Smith-Rivera has withdrawn from the draft and is returning to Georgetown. Really like this kid. Got to know him when he played for Indiana Elite.
April 11, 201511 yr Walter Pitchford - 6'10 234lbs - Nebraska - Junior - PF Sam Dekker - 6'9 220lbs - Wisconsin - Junior - Foward Jahlil Okafor - 6'10 270lbs - Duke - Freshman - Center
April 11, 201511 yr Was really hoping to see Okafor back for his sophomore year too :no: Wishful thinking
April 15, 201511 yr Nothing yet from Mudiay, Tyus Jones, & Stanley Johnson. I was assuming all 3 would leave.
April 15, 201511 yr ^Isn't Mudiay just a formality? He doesn't have to announce anything does he? You're probably right on that.
April 15, 201511 yr Nothing yet from Mudiay, Tyus Jones, & Stanley Johnson. I was assuming all 3 would leave. No! He's coming back!
April 15, 201511 yr Guys, we are looking at an even more horrendous year of college basketball than what we are accustomed to. All the good players are leaving, and this upcoming Freshman class appears to be almost 2012 bad. If you do hang around, one could move up the draft boards by default. It was the main reason I hated seeing Cameron Payne leave. He is projected in that 18-25 iffy range, but I believe he could be a lock first rounder if he returned.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.