April 2, 201511 yr I feel like we usually have a thread on this topic each year. Please keep the players listed in here to players that have officially announced they are headed to the draft on their own or through their coaches. Here's who I know so far: Michael Frazier, Florida Montrezl Harrell, Louisville RJ Hunter, Georgia State Jarell Martin, LSU Jordan Mickey, LSU Kelly Oubre, Kansas Terry Rozier, Louisville D’Vauntes Smith-Rivera, Georgetown Aaron Thomas, Florida State Myles Turner, Texas
April 2, 201511 yr Author I feel like UK fans can have a little sigh of relief that LSU is losing Martin & Mickey with the talent they have coming in.
April 2, 201511 yr Sam Malone, Kentucky Todd Lanter, Kentucky Brian Long, Kentucky This is the year I make it official! formerkywrestler, Kentucky
April 2, 201511 yr Sam Malone, Kentucky Todd Lanter, Kentucky Brian Long, Kentucky Good one....:clap:
April 3, 201511 yr I feel like UK fans can have a little sigh of relief that LSU is losing Martin & Mickey with the talent they have coming in. I would have loved if they had stayed. The SEC needs some more juice.
April 3, 201511 yr Sam Malone, Kentucky Todd Lanter, Kentucky Brian Long, Kentucky Go Pro means wearing a camera for this trio.
April 7, 201511 yr Author Update: Michael Frazier, Florida Montrezl Harrell, Louisville Tyler Harvey, Eastern Washington Rondae Hollis-Jefferson, Arizona RJ Hunter, Georgia State Jarell Martin, LSU Chris McCullough, Syracuse Jordan Mickey, LSU Kelly Oubre, Kansas Cameron Payne, Murray State Terry Rozier, Louisville D’Vauntes Smith-Rivera, Georgetown Aaron Thomas, Florida State Myles Turner, Texas
April 7, 201511 yr This thread is to discuss players once they have decided to declare for the draft, not a discussion of who may or may not go. I'll update this post with players as they announce and we can discuss below. Brandon Ashley 6-8 230 PF Arizona Jr. Chad Frazier 6-3 195 SG UAB/DLeague Amedeo Della Valle 6-5 190 PG/SG Reggie Emilia 1993 Isaac Fotu 6-8 230 PF Hawaii/Spain Michael Frazier 6-4 195 SG Florida Jr. Montrezl Harrell 6-8 240 PF Louisville Jr. Tyler Harvey 6-4 185 SG Eastern Washington Jr. Jerome Hill 6-5 225 SG/SF Gardner-Webb Jr. Rondae Hollis Jefferson 6-7 215 SF Arizona So. RJ Hunter 6-6 185 SG Georgia St. Jr. Kevon Looney 6-9 220 PF/SF UCLA Fr. Jarrell Martin 6-9 240 PF LSU So. Todd Mayo 6-3 195 SG Marquette/DLeague Chris McCullough 6-10 220 PF Syracuse Fr. Jordan Mickey 6-8 235 PF LSU So. Kelly Oubre 6-7 200 SF Kansas Fr. Cameron Payne 6-3 185 PG Murray St. So. Terran Petteway 6-6 215 SF Nebraska Jr. Terry Rozier 6-2 190 PG Louisville So. DVauntes Smith Rivera 6-3 215 PG/SG Georgetown Jr. Jherrod Stiggers 6-5 209 SG Houston Jr. Aaron Thomas 6-5 195 SG Florida State/DLeague Myles Turner 6-11 243 PF Texas Fr. Rashad Vaughn 6-6 210 SG UNLV Fr. Robert Upshaw 7-0 250 C Washington So. Greg Whittington 6-8 215 SF Georgetown/DLeague
April 7, 201511 yr Author You're list is better than the one I started, if a mod would like to combine the threads: http://bluegrasspreps.com/college-basketball/players-whove-announced-302640.html
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.