Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Neubauer Leaves EKU

Featured Replies

How many people in KY could tell you the name of the EKU coach?

I understand. But if he wanted a "step up" I'm not sure Fordham is the answer.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I understand. But if he wanted a "step up" I'm not sure Fordham is the answer.

 

I am sure it is a step up in salary. Probably three fold I would guess.

Probably a Step up in pay but not sure a step up in basketball.

Not really a surprise. He's done about all he can do at EKU and he's a noetheastern guy.

 

Isn't he from Florida?

His salary goes from $225k to $500k. That's a step up from EKU money to F.U. money.

Isn't he from Florida?

 

You're right, he's from Gainesville. Someone on twitter said he's from the NE

You're right, he's from Gainesville. Someone on twitter said he's from the NE

 

He's from Florida but played at LaSalle in Philadelphia.

How many people in KY could tell you the name of the EKU coach?

 

Or spell it?

His salary goes from $225k to $500k. That's a step up from EKU money to F.U. money.

If you can double your pay, that would be tempting to anyone. I would imagine that the cost of living might be slightly higher in Manhattan than Richmond, Kentucky.

This guy did a dreat job at Eastern. I certainly enjoyed watching his teams.

If you can double your pay, that would be tempting to anyone. I would imagine that the cost of living might be slightly higher in Manhattan than Richmond, Kentucky.

 

This, 100 percent.

 

I have zero idea if coaching at Fordham is a better gig than coaching at EKU. I can promise you this though, it costs a lot, lot, more to live in one part of the country than the other. If he did it for a pay raise, it wasn't enough.

did it have anything to do with the AD leaving and a new AD being announced?

This, 100 percent.

 

I have zero idea if coaching at Fordham is a better gig than coaching at EKU. I can promise you this though, it costs a lot, lot, more to live in one part of the country than the other. If he did it for a pay raise, it wasn't enough.

 

Cost of living numbers say it was more than enough. Richmond, KY is 86.2 (on a 100 scale). Bronx, NY is 159 (on same 100 scale). Cost of living is not quite twice as high, and he more than doubled his pay.

did it have anything to do with the AD leaving and a new AD being announced?

 

He's just ready for a new challenge. He has been looking around for a while now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.