March 19, 201511 yr ^ No kidding. Terrible showing so far. Ga. State has some legit players. They were awesome down the stretch. Don't know anything about him, but I love everything about Ga. State's coach after everything I've seen from championship week to now.
March 19, 201511 yr Final I will never believe that the Big 12 is any good again. Come on. It's the best conference in college basketball. Ask anybody at ESPN or CBS Sports. Just ask them.
March 19, 201511 yr Ware was wide open in the corner when Hunter shot it fro 30'. Big 12 is busting brackets. I wonder how long Harris will be out? Curtis Washington (ETown) plays for GSU.
March 19, 201511 yr Hunter, Ware, and Harrow are all high major players. Kinda stunned that Georgia State isn't better than they are with those 3, and in the conference they're in. Hunter sucked for the first 37 minutes and then just took over down the stretch. Anyone know what's wrong with Harrow? Is he done for the year or could he possibly play Saturday?
March 19, 201511 yr ^Hid dad falling off his stool is priceless. Looks like he got shot. :lol2:My favorite moment of the tournament so far.
March 19, 201511 yr ^ No kidding. Terrible showing so far. Ga. State has some legit players. They were awesome down the stretch. Don't know anything about him, but I love everything about Ga. State's coach after everything I've seen from championship week to now. Completely agree!
March 19, 201511 yr Here is the winner. https://vine.co/v/OYuU2mwnaie Saw RJ play in high school. Man, you NEVER go under the freaking screen in that situation. Looked like my kids playing defense...and that's NOT a good thing.:no: That D was way too soft for the situation.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.