March 19, 201511 yr ^ No kidding. Terrible showing so far. Ga. State has some legit players. They were awesome down the stretch. Don't know anything about him, but I love everything about Ga. State's coach after everything I've seen from championship week to now. Ron Hunter was a heck of a basketball player for Miami (OH) during his playing days. He played a few years in the NBA as well I believe.
March 20, 201511 yr Big 12 kool aid................Yeah, I drank the stuff. When the best team in the league tourney lost a pre season game to a lower echelon sec team and their season champ loses by 30+ early to sec champ............man why couldnt a guy just read between the lines.
March 20, 201511 yr Hunter, Ware, and Harrow are all high major players. Kinda stunned that Georgia State isn't better than they are with those 3, and in the conference they're in. Hunter sucked for the first 37 minutes and then just took over down the stretch. Anyone know what's wrong with Harrow? Is he done for the year or could he possibly play Saturday? Hamstring, he's missed the last two games.
March 20, 201511 yr ^Hid dad falling off his stool is priceless. Looks like he got shot. :lol2: One of the more priceless things I've watched in many tournaments.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.