Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UAB 60 Iowa State 59

Featured Replies

Final.

 

:scared: and the Madness Begins. (:lol2:, I had I-State in final 4 on one of my many brackets)

Final, which I anticipated :lol2:

 

I'm sure this one crushed MANY brackets. I had the Cyclones in the Final Four.

  • Author

Maybe someone could combine the two threads on this one.

After a game like this, I feel at least a little more optimistic about my Cardinals.

I had them in the Finals against UK.:grumpy:

I'd say the majority of those playing brackets lost that game including me.

 

Out of 191 brackets at work, 4 had UAB. And those 4 were all women, btw. :sour:

I'd say the majority of those playing brackets lost that game including me.

 

Out of 191 brackets at work, 4 had UAB. And those 4 were all women, btw. :sour:

 

For some reason, I "heard" your post in the voice of the Allstate safe driver guy.

Welp, remember when I said I had already lit my bracket on fire? This game reaffirms that was a good choice.

 

I had Iowa St in my Elite Eight.

Only 5% of ESPN brackets got this right.
Some guy in my bourbon bracket does. Another guy has Iowa St winning it all.

Didn't take long for this one to become the old news. Fun tournament so far!

I had Iowa State to the sweet sixteen.

 

Told the guys at work when we did the brackets there , that this game scared me because State seemed to be so up and down.

Did either team shoot over 33%? I was sittting by an Iowa State family. They could not believe how poorly their Cyclonse shot.

Out of 191 brackets at work, 4 had UAB. And those 4 were all women, btw. :sour:

 

:lol2::lol2:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.