Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

East Regional Thoughts

Featured Replies

Top 4 seeds:

#1 Villanova

#2 Virginia

#3 Oklahoma

#4 Louisville

 

Not a bad draw for the Cards in my opinion. If they can score the ball they could advance to the regional final.

Top 4 seeds:

#1 Villanova

#2 Virginia

#3 Oklahoma

#4 Louisvill

 

Not a bad draw for the Cards in my opinion. If they can score the ball they could advance to the regional final.

 

 

Lately that has been a big IF

I feel like this region seems like it could be wide open, but that might be because I just don't give Villanova enough respect.

I watched Villanova hit Eleventy Billion 3s a couple of nights ago...they can shoot anybody out of the gym.

I'll admit I havent seen much of them this year but Oklahoma as a 3?

Can't wait to watch Dayton's six scholarship players try and pull off a short week. :lol2:

 

It's been real, folks.

How does Oklahoma get a 3 seed at 22-10?

How does Oklahoma get a 3 seed at 22-10?

 

11 BPI.

 

I am trying to figure out if BPI and/or RPI are now self-fulfilling rankings with the big mega-conferences.

I'll be surprised if Villanova doesn't make it to the Final Four.

I don't know why, but filling out my bracket this morning, my hand kept writing Michigan State until I got to the Final Four. Not sure if I want to keep it like that or not.

 

I'm really struggling with Northern Iowa vs. Louisville. Cause if I take UNI, I want to keep riding them to the Elite 8. Ballsy for never seeing them play.

I don't know why, but filling out my bracket this morning, my hand kept writing Michigan State until I got to the Final Four. Not sure if I want to keep it like that or not.

 

They were who I had pegged coming out of that Region when I saw the brackets announced.

I feel like this region seems like it could be wide open, but that might be because I just don't give Villanova enough respect.

 

I've taken an "I'll believe it when I see it approach" to Villanova, as well as a handful of other teams.

I've not been real high on Nova this season. I watched them this past weekend in the BEast tournament, and they won me over. They were ridiculously good. I'm not sure how they'd do against some of the big dogs (Kentucky, Duke, Wisconsin, Arizona, etc.) but I think they'll be a tough out.

I've taken an "I'll believe it when I see it approach" to Villanova, as well as a handful of other teams.

 

Their best OOC win is either a neutral site game against VCU (admittedly when VCU was still at 100 percent I believe) or at home against Syracuse. That's not much to go on.

 

I just don't know enough to feel confident about them.

I just don't know enough to feel confident about them.

 

Same here.

 

They may well get to the Final Four or win the national title. GT, MTGL, & UKMF are all believers and those guys know their hoops.

 

Still, I'll believe it when I see it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.