Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you fear the most?

Which school has the best chance of beating Kentucky in the NCAA Tournament? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Which school has the best chance of beating Kentucky in the NCAA Tournament?

    • Duke
      25%
    • Arizona
      13%
    • Wisconsin
      37%
    • Gonzaga
      2%
    • Virginia
      4%
    • Villanova
      2%
    • Louisville
      0%
      0
    • Maryland
      0%
      0
    • Other ( Please name)
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Same here.

 

A lesser Kentucky team beat a (IMO) better Wisconsin team last year. I see no reason this team wouldn't handle them fairly easily.

 

Dakari, Randle, Poythress and Lee held Kaminsky to 8 points and 5 boards. Take out Randle and Poythress and insert WCS and Towns...:popcorn:

  • Replies 75
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Agreed. If I'm a Duke fan, the defensive side of the ball is what worries me.

 

It does.

Kentucky.

 

that's exactly what I chose was other because I think Kentucky is the biggest reason they don't run the table. If they play like they are capable and have played at times this season it doesn't matter they would beat anyone in the field double digits no matter how any of the other teams play. Kentucky is that good.

For me it's Wisconsin.

 

I thought for you it was whoever Kentucky plays. According to the prediction threads. lol

Fear itself.

Based on data it should be Arizona. #11 in offensive efficiency and #3 in defensive efficiency. KenPom's #2 ranked team.

  • Author
I thought for you it was whoever Kentucky plays. According to the prediction threads. lol

 

It's who do you fear the most. Kentucky is definitely losing in the 1st round though. :)

I definitely feel Duke could beat Kentucky, but feel like they would have to absolutley go off from 3 point range to do it.

 

The lack of bench for Duke will hurt against UK. Great coaching and good night at the 3 line could keep it close.

I chose other. I believe the only way Kentucky loses a game is if they beat themselves.

If Duke plays UK that means Duke is doing something right on the defensive end to get them that far. That's a good sign for me.

Same here.

 

A lesser Kentucky team beat a (IMO) better Wisconsin team last year. I see no reason this team wouldn't handle them fairly easily.

 

That's the thing a lesson Ky team beat a better Wisconsin team last year in a one game scenario. If they played 10 times last year, Wisconsin IMO wins the majority of them last year. Now obviously this year UK should win, but that is what is scary about it. Just like last year when UK beat them, all it takes is just that one game to knock a team off.

As many have said as long as UK plays its game then they should be fine. However the teams I would rather UK not have to play is Louisville, Wisconsin, Witchita State, Villanova and Duke. Not because I don't think UK can't or shouldn't beat those teams, I just rather UK not see those teams in the tournament.

I fear Duke the most because while any loss would be devastating, a loss to Duke would have people on here crawling out on the ledges after the '92 game.

That's the thing a lesson Ky team beat a better Wisconsin team last year in a one game scenario. If they played 10 times last year, Wisconsin IMO wins the majority of them last year. Now obviously this year UK should win, but that is what is scary about it. Just like last year when UK beat them, all it takes is just that one game to knock a team off.

 

You completely misunderstood my post. Kentucky's team last year was more talented and better than Wisconsin was last year. This year's Kentucky team is heads and shoulders above last year's Wildcats and this year's Wisconsin team is worse than last years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.