Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you fear the most?

Which school has the best chance of beating Kentucky in the NCAA Tournament? 43 members have voted

  1. 1. Which school has the best chance of beating Kentucky in the NCAA Tournament?

    • Duke
      25%
    • Arizona
      13%
    • Wisconsin
      37%
    • Gonzaga
      2%
    • Virginia
      4%
    • Villanova
      2%
    • Louisville
      0%
      0
    • Maryland
      0%
      0
    • Other ( Please name)
      13%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Nope. Duke actually beat both of those team.

 

So who has Duke lost to ? AND I didn't say Wisconsin beat Duke, I said may be Kentucky.

  • Replies 75
  • Views 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Put your boots on, it's getting deep in here.

 

Unfortunately I've been wearing boots for the past two weeks. That's just due to the snow and rain though.

So who has Duke lost to ? AND I didn't say Wisconsin beat Duke, I said may be Kentucky.

 

NC State, Miami, Notre Dame. Weird when it all happened. All in like a 2 week span back in early January.

NC State, Miami, Notre Dame. Weird when it all happened. All in like a 2 week span back in early January.

 

Thanks for clearing that up, for some reason I thought Virginia beat them.. I new it was a few in a short span, just thought Virginia was one of them.

 

:lol2: I'm sorry for thinking the 2nd best team in the country could play within 30 points of UK.

 

Hey I never said anything about 30 points, I was thinking 15-20.

 

I am probably in the minority here but I feel that UK could get beat. Reason I think this is because they turn it on when needed and off when they feel like cruising, defensively and offensively. This could bite them in the butt against a tough NCAA tourney team. I'll agree they have been able to do what I posted all year with much success in the regular season, however the NCAA Tournament is a different animal altogether.

 

I get what your saying. But this Kentucky team has played really well against the highly reguarded teams they have played. I feel that with everything on the line, they would play that way against everyone they may face. A Duke/Wisconsin/Arizona isn't sneaking up on this group.

Nope. Not getting suckered into this thread...I'm out....

Zombie Clowns....they scare the crap out of me!!!

Nope. Not getting suckered into this thread...I'm out....

 

Your no fun. Take your ball and go home lol.

Zombie Clowns....they scare the crap out of me!!!

 

:lol2::laugh::lol2::laugh:

NCAA tourney is kind of like the Ky Derby. Get out of the gate clean, hope for a clean trip, and................let that horse run.

NCAA tourney is kind of like the Ky Derby. Get out of the gate clean, hope for a clean trip, and................let that horse run.

 

Oh, and no fear............as long as I have a good jockey. As they say at the gate...fear the jockey with the best horse...........Go Cats

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.