Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky 67 Florida 50

Featured Replies

Final!

  • Replies 40
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just like the Georgia game, a nice finishing kick. It was 44-41 with just over 10 minutes left, and then Kentucky finished on a 23-9 run to finish the regular season unbeaten. First team to do so from a "power" conference since Indiana's 1976 season.

Exactly what I expected... Donovan is a great coach, but UK just has too much. Good win.

Lets see: #1 for 18 consecutive weeks, 31-0 regular season, No one averages more than 11 points, only give up about 50 points/game, Avg win margin around 20 points, 5th youngest team in the country, Beat Kansas by 32 on neutral court, Lead UCLA by around 35 at half while giving up about 10 points, Beat UL at the YUM center in a rugby scrum, Beat UNC and Texas at Rupp, Lead Arkansas by 30 with 8 min to play, Squeak by Ole Miss and Tex A%M to start SEC play, Trail Ga by 9 late and win, Beat Florida 2ce ......Pretty good year. :popcorn:

What a cool team

Towns was awesome today, I believe it was something like 6 or 7 blocks with 9 rebounds. I also thought Ulis, Lyles, the Harrisons were also playing well. Nine more to go !

I thought they came out flat, but turned it on mid to late second half. 31-0 !

 

What a ride. To conference tourney we go!!

If this team turns it on in the tourney like last years, where everyone plays at their peak..... Oh my

Did you hear Cal's response to Gottlieb's question right after the game? I think it was..."I'm glad I didn't hear I word you said.."

Was he taking a shot at him? I'll say this...I would much rather listen to Billy Packer than Doug Gottlieb.

^ "I didn't hear the question", or something similar. Cal has done this before when he doesn't want to answer the question and would rather talk about siemething that he wants to talk about.

Did you hear Cal's response to Gottlieb's question right after the game? I think it was..."I'm glad I didn't hear I word you said.."

Was he taking a shot at him? I'll say this...I would much rather listen to Billy Packer than Doug Gottlieb.

 

Did you also hear what he said about WCS during the game. Something like he couldn't hit a basket when he got here even if the doors were locked. Also commented on Ashley Judds glasses and called them " Cheaters" Why they assigned him to our game I don't know. Guess they wanted him to see history made today when UK went 31-0....:lol2:

^ "I didn't hear the question", or something similar. Cal has done this before when he doesn't want to answer the question and would rather talk about siemething that he wants to talk about.

Cal didn't seems to have any trouble hearing the second question. I think he disregarded the first one because he wanted to make sure to praise certain players.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.