March 8, 201511 yr Did you also hear what he said about WCS during the game. Something like he couldn't hit a basket when he got here even if the doors were locked. Also commented on Ashley Judds glasses and called them " Cheaters" Why they assigned h m to our game I don't know. Guess they wanted him to see history made today when UK went 31-0....:lol2: I agree, Papa. Doug came in with a very uneven performance today. I must say, though, with the plethora of televised games nowadays, the networks have to go down to the bottom of the barrel for some of the anoouncers. I thought this UK game might have warranted someone better than him. I agree. He's terrible. Basketball game analysis and announcing games is not for him. I can't believe CBS can't come up with scores of better people, especially for high profile games.
March 8, 201511 yr Does anyone know why Hawkins or Willis was the only two that didn't play at all. They could have at the very least came in the last 50 seconds when the 3 seniors came back in. Anyone have anything on that? The camera panned to the UK bench late in the game and Willis was in the middle of a big yawn as if he was ready for a nap, lol. All that sitting can get really tiresome.
March 8, 201511 yr Putting them in for the last 28 seconds with three walk-ons probably isn't going to keep them from transferring if they want to. Nothing against you specifically 16thBBall Fan, but I grow tired of people complaining about the playing time of the 10th & 11th best players on the team (would be the 11th & 12th of Poythress didn't get hurt). None taken I've never mentioned about playing time for Willis and Hawkins. Just yesterday up 17 if you are going to play the 12th, 13th, and 14th players you should let the 10th and 11th best play as well especially since they are from Kentucky in the last home game of the season.
March 8, 201511 yr I didn't watch the CBS halftime show today but many on Twitter said the comments made indicate UK will get Wisconsin as the #2 in their region.
March 8, 201511 yr I didn't watch the CBS halftime show today but many on Twitter said the comments made indicate UK will get Wisconsin as the #2 in their region. It sure sounded that way.
March 8, 201511 yr If Kentucky goes to the Midwest and not the south I don't think there is any doubt that Wisconsin would be the #2 in the Midwest. I think though if Virginia losses early in the ACC tourney and Wisconsin wins the Big 10 tourney they could get the fourth #1 seed.
March 8, 201511 yr None taken I've never mentioned about playing time for Willis and Hawkins. Just yesterday up 17 if you are going to play the 12th, 13th, and 14th players you should let the 10th and 11th best play as well especially since they are from Kentucky in the last home game of the season. I think it gave the seniors more of their last spotlight by not having Hawkins and Willis check in with them.
March 8, 201511 yr Just wait until his baby fat is rock solid. He's not as athletic as AD but I think his overall game is ahead of Anthony's. What part of his overall game is better than AD's was at this time? The only part I can see is his overall post moves is probably better than AD's was, but that is about it.
March 10, 201511 yr I'm the one doing it? I thought you were doing your little victory dance in another thread. Sorry, there's my lack of basketball knowledge showing again, so from now on I'll defer to you. Glad the Cats won. Glad the ornaments got to be shown off for :20 seconds. All's well, it didn't cost us. No victory dance, just pointing out that its ok to start seniors on senior day. You can degrade them all you want, but in my opinion its important to give them some acknowledgement.
March 10, 201511 yr Who on here really thinks that these 3 seniors arent having a blast. These guys have been networking with millions of dollars over the past couple years.
March 10, 201511 yr Who on here really thinks that these 3 seniors arent having a blast. These guys have been networking with millions of dollars over the past couple years. And they have had some great front row seats. I would have done anything in high school to have been a walk-on over the past four years.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.