Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Release Geathers and Little

Featured Replies

When the Bengals picked up Little in the Spring (?) I posted on here that it was a mistake. His physical size and athleticism makes you want to believe he will do something with it. But he was a RB in college and just never developed the ability to catch the ball or run routes. I watched him in Cleveland for 2 or 3 seasons and he was so frustrating. Has dropsy disease. He's probably done in the NFL.

 

How was it a mistake? The Bengals signed him during the season because of how banged up their WR's were. If you have to pick up a WR in the middle of the year then chances are your not going to find someone who is going to help out much. So you go for the guy who at least does have experience and hope a new situation helps him out. It didn't work out, its no more no less.

I'll buy that, futurecoach. "Mistake" may be the wrong word and probably not the one I used back whenever. As I recall, some on here were optimistic about Little and I disabused them of the notion. I told them to expect very little and Little lived up to the billing I gave him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.