Bengals Release Geathers and Little

When the Bengals picked up Little in the Spring (?) I posted on here that it was a mistake. His physical size and athleticism makes you want to believe he will do something with it. But he was a RB in college and just never developed the ability to catch the ball or run routes. I watched him in Cleveland for 2 or 3 seasons and he was so frustrating. Has dropsy disease. He's probably done in the NFL.

How was it a mistake? The Bengals signed him during the season because of how banged up their WR's were. If you have to pick up a WR in the middle of the year then chances are your not going to find someone who is going to help out much. So you go for the guy who at least does have experience and hope a new situation helps him out. It didn't work out, its no more no less.

I'll buy that, futurecoach. "Mistake" may be the wrong word and probably not the one I used back whenever. As I recall, some on here were optimistic about Little and I disabused them of the notion. I told them to expect very little and Little lived up to the billing I gave him.