Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Louisville 55 Miami 53

Featured Replies

A lot of talk about Pitino not sticking to discipline for his players. But he did sit Jones for the one game.

 

At UK he took a stand when there was some FT switch a roo back in 1994.

 

He benched Travis Ford, Martinez and Prickett for the next game, a road win vs Tennessee.

 

Do some of you think he's not as tough on players now as he was then?

For everyone wondering it wasnt a Pitino suspension. - It was a Tom Jurich Suspension. Not sure what the kid did. I have heard 3 different things. Outside of the #1 the second two dont deserve more than a 1 game.

 

1. - Bar Fight

2. - Skipping Class

3. - Not turning in assignments

The obsession for some of you is real. :lol2:

If you guys want to see "thugs" come down to my neck of the woods. Harrell is far from being a thug. Maybe his emotions got the best of him, nothing more nothing less.

The obsession for some of you is real. :lol2:

 

 

Likewise and it goes way back for you.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

The only thing I can figure is that Harrell thought he was going to walk. Whatever the reason I thought he should've apologized or at least checked on the player. Disappointed that he did not.

 

I am also disappointed his coach did not tell him to. It was punk move.

Bang, Bang play. He may have thought he was coming down out of bounds and just fired the ball off in the guys general direction and hit happened to hit him in the face.

 

It looks bad, but I've seen worse than that. If the play didn't happen so fast I might think that it was more intentional to harm the other player, but as fast as it happened I don't think so.

Bang, Bang play. He may have thought he was coming down out of bounds and just fired the ball off in the guys general direction and hit happened to hit him in the face.

 

It looks bad, but I've seen worse than that. If the play didn't happen so fast I might think that it was more intentional to harm the other player, but as fast as it happened I don't think so.

 

He thought he was going to be out of bounds, he knew the Miami player was out of bounds.

 

Pitiino agreed with call in post game radio show.

 

Player needs to control ball better and not create a potential injury situation and should take a ding regardless of intent.

If he thought he was going to come down out of bounds he must have terrible court awarness or need glasses. I'm not one of the people calling for his head (this time) as I've seen similar plays happen numerous times over the years. I do think it was a bonehead play though, he had an opportunity to score but elected not to even attemp it. He shouldn't be suspended or punished in my opinion, it was just an idiotic play, nothing more, nothing less.

Likewise and it goes way back for you.

 

Thank you for proving my point. :lol2: :lol2:

Bang, Bang play. He may have thought he was coming down out of bounds and just fired the ball off in the guys general direction and hit happened to hit him in the face.

 

It looks bad, but I've seen worse than that. If the play didn't happen so fast I might think that it was more intentional to harm the other player, but as fast as it happened I don't think so.

 

If it was his first incident then it could easily be excusable. The problem is, this is keeping in line with some of his past incidents.

If it was his first incident then it could easily be excusable. The problem is, this is keeping in line with some of his past incidents.

 

Oh you mean when he was punched in the groin on the floor? He definitely over reacted and lost his cool then, his punishment was warranted. So if my "incidents" you mean that one and the one from yesterday (which should HARDLY be called an incident), okay.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.