Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse 69 Louisville 59

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just fast forward, take our First Round loss, and move on to next year.

Let's just fast forward, take our First Round loss, and move on to next year.

I question how good the talent will be for next year. I don't see a lot coming back. Maybe Rick can coach them up. Maybe there is a great recruiting class coming in----don't know.

I heard Q Snider played well. Good for him.

I guess you cannot blame Jones for this loss...

I heard Q Snider played well. Good for him.

 

13 points, 5-13, 3 rebounds, 4 ast, 0 TO.

I guess you cannot blame Jones for this loss...

........unless you say his absence caused it.

Q. Snider played average. Had some good moments but had trouble defending his man and miss 3 straight open 3's late in the second half. But he is getting better which is more than I can say for our only senior starter who went scoreless and fouled out. Without Jones this Louisville will be lucky to advance to round of 32.

Q. Snider played average. Had some good moments but had trouble defending his man and miss 3 straight open 3's late in the second half. But he is getting better which is more than I can say for our only senior starter who went scoreless and fouled out. Without Jones this Louisville will be lucky to advance to round of 32.

 

For being thrown into this situation, Q did pretty darned well.

 

Blackshear's no-show had a lot more to do with L'ville stinking it up than Jones' absence.

 

Oh, and the fact that there were a boatload of horrible passes made tonight.

I am not overly familiar with UL's roster so I had to look this kid up. Pitino is KILLING him.

 

Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer_cj 17m17 minutes ago

Pitino on Aaron: "He's not a Louisville man. He doesn't have a Louisville attitude. He better get it or he'll be playing at another school."

Pitino just lighting up Aaron and Jones in the post game.

 

So what's this team going to look like next season? No Harrell, no Rozier, no Blackshear, no Jones....

I am not overly familiar with UL's roster so I had to look this kid up. Pitino is KILLING him.

 

Jeff Greer ‏@jeffgreer_cj 17m17 minutes ago

Pitino on Aaron: "He's not a Louisville man. He doesn't have a Louisville attitude. He better get it or he'll be playing at another school."

Perhaps then Rick should not have recruited him.

I question how good the talent will be for next year. I don't see a lot coming back. Maybe Rick can coach them up. Maybe there is a great recruiting class coming in----don't know.

 

I believe UL's recruiting class is ranked around #5 right now.

Pitino just lighting up Aaron and Jones in the post game.

 

So what's this team going to look like next season? No Harrell, no Rozier, no Blackshear, no Jones....

 

I don't think many Card fans will miss Blaskshear.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.