Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Syracuse 69 Louisville 59

Featured Replies

Well depending on if their suspended player returns, I feel the same about UL as I did UK last year. I think if Jones is back then I think they will make a run come tournament time. They still play great defense and I see their offense finding away to do better and doing just enough to make a run. I just hope that they are not in UK's bracket.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
And that guy won Mr. Basketball over Anthony Davis....:idunno:

 

Common misconception.

Well depending on if their suspended player returns, I feel the same about UL as I did UK last year. I think if Jones is back then I think they will make a run come tournament time. They still play great defense and I see their offense finding away to do better and doing just enough to make a run. I just hope that they are not in UK's bracket.

 

Well I did have it right that I thought UL would make a run because of their great defense and thinking their offense would find a way to do better do just enough to make a run. I just didn't know that their offense would do better with Jones gone lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.