Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Even Jerry Rice Cheated

Featured Replies

This came straight from Rice's mouth in an interview.

I wasn't talking about Rice!

I think we are on the same page, the allegations are bad for the Patriots but worse for Goodell and the NFL.

 

Exactly. The NFL investigated their champion and said there was nothing substantial that would taint their Super Bowl win that came less than a week ago, just the work of a ball boy that is now seeking other employment (or maybe not, he's probably got a decent termination package if I were guessing). Seems to check out.

 

As soon as the interception at the goalline came down, someone who was watching the game at my place goes, "how fast does Deflategate go away now"?

The gloves that are out today are just as sticky as what his gloves would have been with stickum. Doubt he was the only one back then using it too. Still have to get open to catch it and stickum doesn't help you get open.

The issue never was about if other people or teams cheated. In every sport people bend rules to find an edge. This isn't shocking. The fact is the Patriots were caught.

 

If I get pulled over for a speeding ticket I can't tell the cops the two cars that just passed me were speeding to so he can't punish me for breaking the law.

 

You break the rules and get caught you get punished. You can't not punish just because other people or teams are better at not getting caught.

Being a life long Raider fan, I just glad Lester Hayes never got caught up in using stickum!

Being a life long Raider fan, I just glad Lester Hayes never got caught up in using stickum!

 

LOL! I'll bet he had to have his wife undress him after the game cause he had that stuff all over him.

Maybe Rice used stickum to make sure his Rings don't slip off.

 

No wonder Randy didn't use it, he didn't have to worry about losing any rings.

Maybe Rice used stickum to make sure his Rings don't slip off.

 

No wonder Randy didn't use it, he didn't have to worry about losing any rings.

 

That's all you got? Come one now, JD. You can do better than that one. :lol2:

That's all you got? Come one now, JD. You can do better than that one. :lol2:

 

It's early and I didn't sleep well...

 

FWIW as a life long Rams fan I Hated Rice!

 

Your boy Moss was a freak!

It's early and I didn't sleep well...

 

FWIW as a life long Rams fan I Hated Rice!

 

Your boy Moss was a freak!

 

Love me some Randy. :thumb:

The NFL is corrupt, I am telling everything that is the most important issue here, not the Patriots.

 

I guess depending on what you want to consider corruption, all sports are corrupt. Most business are corrupt.

Being a life long Raider fan, I just glad Lester Hayes never got caught up in using stickum!

 

Nah, too busy trying to concuss would be receivers:popcorn:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.