Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Even Jerry Rice Cheated

Featured Replies

They all cheat... Millions of dollars on the line and it's a dog eat dog world.

 

:taz::taz::taz:

Yeah but it's only "really cheating" when the Patriots do it. I cannot wait until the NFL investigation is concluded. I think a lot of people (including many at ESPN, which has been VERY quiet on this story lately) are going to be embarrassed for the faulty initial reporting of this. We will see...hopefully soon.

I told y'all Randy Moss is the greatest receiver ever.

I told y'all Randy Moss is the greatest receiver ever.

 

He probably cheated too:)

The NFL is corrupt, I am telling everything that is the most important issue here, not the Patriots.

Yeah but it's only "really cheating" when the Patriots do it. I cannot wait until the NFL investigation is concluded. I think a lot of people (including many at ESPN, which has been VERY quiet on this story lately) are going to be embarrassed for the faulty initial reporting of this. We will see...hopefully soon.

 

All initial reporting is usually flawed...wouldn't be surprised if the same came out in this case also.

I told y'all Randy Moss is the greatest receiver ever.

 

Jim Zorn wannabe!

Yeah but it's only "really cheating" when the Patriots do it. I cannot wait until the NFL investigation is concluded. I think a lot of people (including many at ESPN, which has been VERY quiet on this story lately) are going to be embarrassed for the faulty initial reporting of this. We will see...hopefully soon.

 

That may be true, but there's also lots of incentive for the league, who is going to be the ones doing all of the investigating, to "make this go away quietly" given that they probably don't want ANOTHER Patriots Super Bowl season being tainted any more than it already is.

 

There's the allegations that they taped the Rams walk-through before their first Super Bowl. They were caught taping signals in the year that the Giants beat them. Now they win the Super Bowl this season and their balls were under-inflated in the Conference, and possibly even the Divisional Finals (some reports saying the Ravens were the ones who tipped the Colts).

 

If nothing else, people should start looking into these rogue video guys and ball boys who always seem to be getting the Patriots in trouble.

The NFL is corrupt, I am telling everything that is the most important issue here, not the Patriots.

 

You act like they have some incentive not to taint the integrity of their Super Bowl.

You act like they have some incentive not to taint the integrity of their Super Bowl.

 

Please explain?

All initial reporting is usually flawed...wouldn't be surprised if the same came out in this case also.

 

This came straight from Rice's mouth in an interview.

Edited by UKMustangFan

Please explain?

 

Post #9.

 

Who wants to say that cheating had an effect on their championship or some kind of historical records?

Post #9.

 

Who wants to say that cheating had an effect on their championship or some kind of historical records?

 

I think we are on the same page, the allegations are bad for the Patriots but worse for Goodell and the NFL.

He probably cheated too:)

 

I would bet my house on it, and I liked Moss.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.