Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 68 Wilmington (OH) 65

Featured Replies

He will likely have to play the 3 in college because he struggles a bit laterally

 

To me, he will have to be an under-sized, yet versatile, four. Not only does he lack quickness, which you alluded to, but he also has a handle issue and dribbles very left-handed (which is a bit odd for a righty). If I was looking for a "why I think he could be a stud at a high major level" I'd say he is CJ Anderson with a jump shot (he of 1,600 points in college). That said, CJ's game was lifted by dogged determination and emotion. I didn't see that. He is VERY skilled, and has as been alluded to many times, has a MAN's body already.

 

When I think of a "Bearcat", although there have been a lot of the Eric Hicks and Danny Fortson's come through, I think of long, athletic, and awesome in a run and jump press. This cat wouldn't be that.

 

I concur with you 100% on what Xavier should do. :bunny:

  • Replies 107
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't see one student.

 

MONDAY NIGHT is IBL NIGHT

Most students were in CCH's gym

Great win by CovCath. Brilliant coaching and execution.

 

I will do my best Walter impersonation now... I said at the beginning of the year, after summer scrimmages and before the regular season started, that CovCath should be number 1 in the NKY preseason rankings. I was scoffed at by quite a few... I'm too lazy to dig back and call folks out though, so rest at ease :)

Of course, that would have required you to put your phone down for 15 seconds. :sssh:

 

You haven't heard of yelling his name across the room/gym several times to get his attention? LOL

They said later tonight or in the morning.....so don't hold your breath.

The game video is up now.

LOL, and in the last few seconds the announcer brings up the "private Vs public school" thing...... And I would not consider CCH beating anyone an "upset".

Great win by CovCath. Brilliant coaching and execution.

 

 

You of all people would have LOVED the Triangle-and-2 they threw out there in the 4th quarter.

Way to represent KY basketball Colonels! Nice.

I think you misunderstood what was said. Davis said he was really impressed with Cooper. Never said he liked him "better."

 

UC was in the gym tonight watching Cumberland and CVH.

Are you questioning someones credibility ?

Are you questioning someones credibility ?

 

No, sir.

LOL, and in the last few seconds the announcer brings up the "private Vs public school" thing...... And I would not consider CCH beating anyone an "upset".

 

See post #26, I also mentioned it in the update thread........it was utter nonsense making that comment. :facepalm:

Floody is my guy and he was tremendous tonight. LawnBoy, remember my comment to you early this season? This kid is really talented.

 

I remember, it was right before the tip off the CovCath/Campbell Co game.

You of all people would have LOVED the Triangle-and-2 they threw out there in the 4th quarter.

 

One of the things that makes Covcath so tough and a factor statewide...the ability to play multiple defenses with success because of their versatility and overall bball IQ.

:laugh:

 

 

 

I watched the last 20 seconds or there abouts and during the timeout these guys were discussing CovCath as the 2014 Ky State Champs.....then they had to throw in, well they are a private school and we are public. :no::ohbrother: It's fun how they think the NKY privates are pulling in players from all over hells half acre.....Unbelievable Andy Mac.

Maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't NCC have kids from Walton, among other places..

I thought it was funny they brought up the Private vs. Public debate especially since the Cumberland cousins are from Hillsboro. For future reference to all aspiring announcers, do a little work and atleast know who the top players are from each team. Not saying Flood and Theobald aren't the best players, but just because you have a good night scoring doesn't make you the best player. That's maybe why the Colonels are dangerous because any given night it could be one of 4 or 5 guys.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.