Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Covington Catholic 68 Wilmington (OH) 65

Featured Replies

I thought it was funny they brought up the Private vs. Public debate especially since the Cumberland cousins are from Hillsboro. For future reference to all aspiring announcers, do a little work and atleast know who the top players are from each team. Not saying Flood and Theobald aren't the best players, but just because you have a good night scoring doesn't make you the best player. That's maybe why the Colonels are dangerous because any given night it could be one of 4 or 5 guys.

 

Theobald - St. Agnes

Schuh - St. Agnes

Flood - St. Agnes

Romes - Villa Hills kid (Turkeyfoot??)

Von Handorf - Villa

Schumate - St. Joe Cres Springs

 

That's all I know off the top of my head but I think I got the major contributors from this season. Correct me if I'm wrong but these are all feeder school kids, Kenton County...kids who "should" go to CCH if they aren't going to Dixie.

  • Replies 107
  • Views 12.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theobald - St. Agnes

Schuh - St. Agnes

Flood - St. Agnes

Romes - Villa Hills kid (Turkeyfoot??)

Von Handorf - Villa

Schumate - St. Joe Cres Springs

 

That's all I know off the top of my head but I think I got the major contributors from this season. Correct me if I'm wrong but these are all feeder school kids, Kenton County...kids who "should" go to CCH if they aren't going to Dixie.

 

 

All CCH feeder schools.

 

Romes went to St Joe's.

All CCH feeder schools.

 

Romes went to St Joe's.

 

Thanks for confirming. Get tired of the argument that CCH/NDA "recruits" when the vast majority of their marquee players are true feeder school kids.

Romes - st. Joe cres spr/Beechwood

CVH - BSS/villa

Theobald - St. Agnes

Schuh - St. Agnes

Flood - St. Agnes

Romes - Villa Hills kid (Turkeyfoot??)

Von Handorf - Villa

Schumate - St. Joe Cres Springs

 

That's all I know off the top of my head but I think I got the major contributors from this season. Correct me if I'm wrong but these are all feeder school kids, Kenton County...kids who "should" go to CCH if they aren't going to Dixie.

 

Cole went to Blessed Sacrament.

Romes - st. Joe cres spr/Beechwood

CVH - BSS/villa

 

When did Romes go to Beechwood?

When did Romes go to Beechwood?

 

7th and 8th grade 100% positive

Watched the replay and guess what.....CCH won again! I really enjoyed the replay. Very high quality. WH does it first class.

7th and 8th grade 100% positive

 

I didn't know that. Thanks.

CVH only attended Blessed Sacrament

Played for Villa Varsity as an 8th grader while attending BSS

CVH only attended Blessed Sacrament

Played for Villa Varsity as an 8th grader while attending BSS

 

I still don't get that, but I know it's true. I also know the Villa. Folks didn't get it either.

I also know the Villa folks didn't get it either.

 

Like who? The basketball coach was 100% in the know on what the program was, and I'm sure his bosses would have only had to ask him to get the story.

Maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't NCC have kids from Walton, among other places..

 

NO.

Maybe I'm wrong, but doesn't NCC have kids from Walton, among other places..

 

Moeves boys did live in Walton but moved. Great catch by NCC.

Like who? The basketball coach was 100% in the know on what the program was, and I'm sure his bosses would have only had to ask him to get the story.

 

Correct. Cole was upfront with them on it being for one year. VMA could have said "thanks but no thanks."

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.