Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WANTED! New Coach at Greenup County

Featured Replies

IT makes me so crazy, to see a team with good players, lose so much and coaching is the problem. Greenup has size ,speed ,and can shoot the lights out of the 3. So many ways this team could play and win, its crazy how Harold Tackett [does not deserve coach be for his name] seems to mess it up. His way ,is the 1 way to lose. its def time for him to go. 3 years under 500, with good players is sad. Sad for the kids , parents, school, and fans. these s kids should be at the top of the 16th, not the bottom. The players made him look better ,last year with a great run in the 16th tournament. Harold Tackett should not coach pee-wee ,let alone high school. And to end this rant, GREAT JOB HAROLD, calling out the refs in the Ashland paper. that seemed to help.. LOL :no:

 

 

Said the person hiding behind an anonymous ID. Give me a break. At least he had the hangy downies to attach his name to his ridiculous complaint about the refs. It's okay to be wrong, it's not okay to be wrong and hide from it too.

  • Replies 170
  • Views 28.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

To X's and O's defense, Tackett did call out the officials in the paper. Or at least 2 of the 3. Said he was tired of playing 5 on 7. Also weak.

  • Author
Said the person hiding behind an anonymous ID. Give me a break. At least he had the hangy downies to attach his name to his ridiculous complaint about the refs. It's okay to be wrong, it's not okay to be wrong and hide from it too.

I would love to talk basketball with him, and if i new 100% that it wouldn't hurt my son, i would. but who knows what he [Harold] would or could do... this is a debate site, so ill use it.

To X's and O's defense, Tackett did call out the officials in the paper. Or at least 2 of the 3. Said he was tired of playing 5 on 7. Also weak.

 

Definitely

Hmm....where have I heard this before.

  • Author
Hmm....where have I heard this before.

 

privet joke ?

  • Author

Go Greenup.

 

shift.jpg

Edited by mcpapa
Rule 13

  • Author
Did Johnny get benched?

 

HA, HA ....Little Johnny is playing fine, but thanks for asking!

Edited by X`s and O`s

 

privet joke ?

 

Not really private, check out some of the Ashland threads.

I'm sure the guy complaining about getting a new coach has never played basketball, never coached basketball at any level (including pee wee) or been around it. You think you can coach or do better than somebody else, then apply for the job if it comes open.

  • Author
I'm sure the guy complaining about getting a new coach has never played basketball, never coached basketball at any level (including pee wee) or been around it. You think you can coach or do better than somebody else, then apply for the job if it comes open.
Would love to have a coaching job. Without being a teacher it`s really hard. And yes I played ,4 years varsity so on some really good teams. Got recruited , but chose to play college baseball instead.. Also coached some pee -wee. And I`m not a know it all, he`s that bad!
Would love to have a coaching job. Without being a teacher it`s really hard. And yes I played ,4 years varsity so on some really good teams. Got recruited , but chose to play college baseball instead.. Also coached some pee -wee. And I`m not a know it all, he`s that bad!

Well, hell, you're obviously qualified.

  • Author
Not really private, check out some of the Ashland threads.

 

People being hard on coach Biggs. I don't understand that at all. He`s had a lot of great years. And Miller out some, and a tuff bunch of games. Schedule is strong.

  • Author
Well, hell, you're obviously qualified.

 

Thanks , glad you think so. Didn't say I was, would love to try. Just answered Agent 33.

I find this thread disgusting. I love and hate the internet at the same time. The dissemination of information is amazing, but the growth of personal attacks behind the anonymity of a screen name is appalling. I truly wish some people knew what went into coaching at the high school level. It's always people who have never coached anything of significance in their life that display these type of attitudes. I truly hope this man never has to read this as nobody deserves it.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.