Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

James 'Beetle' Bolden

Featured Replies

Haven't seen this on BGP but Bolden has been nominated for The 2015 McDonald's All American Game! Selections are made at the end of this month. Such an honor for a great kid.

Congrats to Beetle and good luck.

Has Bolden officially signed yet?

 

Signed back in the fall

WVU bound; I'm thinking I'll check them out tonight against Mason.

Congrats to James!

WVU bound; I'm thinking I'll check them out tonight against Mason.

 

Did you see the against Texas Saturday night? Did not look good that game.

 

As to the thread...congrats to James.

Cameron Justice

Aric Holeman

Raymond Spalding

 

have also been nominated. Congrats to all!

The Field House is going to be "popping" tonight! Everyone try to come out and watch this kid. Defiantly going to be a show from a few players tonight from both teams.

The Field House is going to be "popping" tonight! Everyone try to come out and watch this kid. Defiantly going to be a show from a few players tonight from both teams.

 

Well worth the price of admission. Buy a ticket and buckle up because it is going to be a fun ride.

Did you see the against Texas Saturday night? Did not look good that game.

 

As to the thread...congrats to James.

 

Unfortunately I did; when the press doesn't get turnovers the offense is pretty bad.

The Field House is going to be "popping" tonight! Everyone try to come out and watch this kid. Defiantly going to be a show from a few players tonight from both teams.

 

Not to let you down, but I thought the same thing about Saturday night when Lex Cath came calling...poor showing by the home crowd. Why would we expect them to come out on a Tuesday night ?

Met Bolden when they played at Muhlenberg earlier this month. Great kid, and glad he's going to be a Mountaineer!

I remember seeing him as a sophomore in the state tournament. I knew he was a special talent. I think West Virginia is getting a steal!!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.