Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YOUR top 5

Featured Replies

A lot of people put a huge emphasis on rankings from the AP, Coaches, as well as all of the computer polls.

 

I'm curious what your rankings are and where you think teams will finish the regular season. I'll start things off.

 

1 - Kentucky

2 - Virginia

3 - Kansas

4 - Duke

5 - Wisconsin

 

Remember these are rankings for the entire season, not just play up until now.

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK

Duke

Virginia

Gonzaga

Arizona

UK

Duke

Virginia

Gonzaga

Arizona

 

I agree with you on the rankings ending up like this. However I think Wisconsin is and should be a top 5 team at the end of the year. I think Gonzaga will stay top 5 because they won't lose in their conference. They will make it past the sweet 16 though.

I agree with you on the rankings ending up like this. However I think Wisconsin is and should be a top 5 team at the end of the year. I think Gonzaga will stay top 5 because they won't lose in their conference. They will make it past the sweet 16 though.

 

Its not letting me edit my post. However I meant Gonzaga won't make it past the sweet 16. I Dont think they are a top 5 even though they will be ranked like that.

I agree with you on the rankings ending up like this. However I think Wisconsin is and should be a top 5 team at the end of the year. I think Gonzaga will stay top 5 because they won't lose in their conference. They will make it past the sweet 16 though.

 

I like Wisky, but the hype is above their talent level IMO. I'd take the Zags roster without much question...

  • Author

 

Its not letting me edit my post. However I meant Gonzaga won't make it past the sweet 16. I Dont think they are a top 5 even though they will be ranked like that.

 

Gonzaga seems overrated to me too. The only reason I don't have them in my top 5 regular season rankings is because I believe they will drop a game to a team they shouldn't. I completely agree that they will have a short lived tournament experience though.

1 Kentucky

2 Duke

3 Virginia

4 Villanova

5 Gonzaga

I have not caught any of Gonzaga this year. Are they really as good as advertised? Wiltjer is their best player, right?

  • Author
I have not caught any of Gonzaga this year. Are they really as good as advertised? Wiltjer is their best player' date=' right?[/quote']

 

Pangos is their best. They look like a streaky team to me. It's hard to tell how good they are since their schedule is garbage. From what I can tell they have a pretty good shooting team, but little post play and below average defense.

1 Kentucky

2 Duke

3 Virginia

4 Villanova

5 Gonzaga

 

I hadn't checked tonight's scores. WHEW! Villanova was slammed by Georgetown. So here is my new top 5 at the end of the season:

 

1 Kentucky

2 Duke

3 Virginia

4 Gonzaga

5 Arizona

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.