YOUR top 5

JDEaston

I hadn't checked tonight's scores. WHEW! Villanova was slammed by Georgetown. So here is my new top 5 at the end of the season:

1 Kentucky

2 Duke

3 Virginia

4 Gonzaga

5 Arizona

I just saw your post, had Villinova 3rd as well, didn't know their score tonight so here is my updated .....

1. Kentucky

2. Virginia

3. Duke

4. Gonzaga

5. Arizona

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I feel like it's UK and Duke then a toss up.

About 7-8 different teams that wouldn't surprise me being final 4 teams including:

Arizona

Gonzaga

Louisville

Kansas

Texas

Villanova

Wisconsin

Also POSSIBLE Notre and Iowa St. The next 4 weeks will tell us a lot.

Lord knows I've been wrong before, but these posts including Wisconsin in their Top 5 just befuddle me. They can't guard anyone and they don't turn anyone over....ever. I love Dekker, not like him, but he and Frank (who is obviously good) can't score enough to make up for their poor defensive abilities.

If they are in the Elite 8 I will be shocked...and they will have won a SHOOTOUT in the round of 16.

Lord knows I've been wrong before, but these posts including Wisconsin in their Top 5 just befuddle me. They can't guard anyone and they don't turn anyone over....ever. I love Dekker, not like him, but he and Frank (who is obviously good) can't score enough to make up for their poor defensive abilities.

If they are in the Elite 8 I will be shocked...and they will have won a SHOOTOUT in the round of 16.

My inclusion of them is because I think there's a huge drop off after Kentucky and Duke. I'll be shocked (unless they're on the same side of the bracket) if those two aren't playing for the title.

I included them because I could argue the same for Gonzaga. Neither team plays much defense and relies on scoring alone to win. However I believe Wisconsin matches up better with some teams to to their size. I also believe Gonzaga's weak schedule will hurt them, they will slip up and lose a game or two against a weak opponent.