Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

YOUR top 5

Featured Replies

I hadn't checked tonight's scores. WHEW! Villanova was slammed by Georgetown. So here is my new top 5 at the end of the season:

 

1 Kentucky

2 Duke

3 Virginia

4 Gonzaga

5 Arizona

 

I just saw your post, had Villinova 3rd as well, didn't know their score tonight so here is my updated .....

 

1. Kentucky

2. Virginia

3. Duke

4. Gonzaga

5. Arizona

  • Replies 40
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. UK (white platoon)

2. UK (blue platoon)

3. UK (walk ons)

Jk! Lol!

I'd go:

1. Kentucky

2. Virginia

3. Duke

4. Arizona

5. Gonzaga

1. UK (white platoon)

2. UK (blue platoon)

3. UK (walk ons)

Jk! Lol!

I'd go:

1. Kentucky

2. Virginia

3. Duke

4. Arizona

5. Gonzaga

1 and 2 you had right the first time. :sneaky:

1 and 2 you had right the first time. :sneaky:

I was surprised no one else wrote that... So I couldn't resist. :)

UK

Duke

Virginia

Gonzaga

Arizona

 

Not once until tonight did I think about Gonzaga playing UK and how interesting that would be.

If Zags aren't a one seed I wonder where they end up......

I feel like it's UK and Duke then a toss up.

 

About 7-8 different teams that wouldn't surprise me being final 4 teams including:

 

Arizona

Gonzaga

Louisville

Kansas

Texas

Villanova

Wisconsin

 

 

Also POSSIBLE Notre and Iowa St. The next 4 weeks will tell us a lot.

1) UK 2) UK 3) UK 4) UK 5) UK

 

 

5) Virginia

6) Duke

7) Arizona

8) Wisconsin

 

:dancingpa

1 Kentucky

2 Virginia

3 Duke

4 Gonzaga

5 Arizona

UK

Virginia

Gonzaga

Duke

Kansas

Duke

Virginia

Kentucky

Villanova

Arizona

....

 

Lord knows I've been wrong before, but these posts including Wisconsin in their Top 5 just befuddle me. They can't guard anyone and they don't turn anyone over....ever. I love Dekker, not like him, but he and Frank (who is obviously good) can't score enough to make up for their poor defensive abilities.

 

If they are in the Elite 8 I will be shocked...and they will have won a SHOOTOUT in the round of 16.

....

 

Lord knows I've been wrong before, but these posts including Wisconsin in their Top 5 just befuddle me. They can't guard anyone and they don't turn anyone over....ever. I love Dekker, not like him, but he and Frank (who is obviously good) can't score enough to make up for their poor defensive abilities.

 

If they are in the Elite 8 I will be shocked...and they will have won a SHOOTOUT in the round of 16.

 

My inclusion of them is because I think there's a huge drop off after Kentucky and Duke. I'll be shocked (unless they're on the same side of the bracket) if those two aren't playing for the title.

  • Author
....

 

Lord knows I've been wrong before, but these posts including Wisconsin in their Top 5 just befuddle me. They can't guard anyone and they don't turn anyone over....ever. I love Dekker, not like him, but he and Frank (who is obviously good) can't score enough to make up for their poor defensive abilities.

 

If they are in the Elite 8 I will be shocked...and they will have won a SHOOTOUT in the round of 16.

 

 

I included them because I could argue the same for Gonzaga. Neither team plays much defense and relies on scoring alone to win. However I believe Wisconsin matches up better with some teams to to their size. I also believe Gonzaga's weak schedule will hurt them, they will slip up and lose a game or two against a weak opponent.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.