Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers/Seahawks Updates

Featured Replies

 

Dude they beat the Steelers like 3-4 yrs ago.

 

Forgot about that one. I was a huge green bay fan as a kid, still am, but I don't follow as closely as in the past, except for the past couple of years.

 

The reason I asked because I thought it was ironic that in the two years I mentioned, the same happened with UK in basketball.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Seattle 11yds 0 first downs in over 21 minutes unbelievable

Packers came to play today!!!! That Packers defense is making a statement so far.

About time something good happens.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Double Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Author

That's big there may be the ballgame before the half!

Edited by PurplePride92
Rule 13

Seahawks just are not built to come from two or more scores down..Below average wide receivers who are not getting separation.

Dalton>Wilson :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.