January 18, 201511 yr What do you call a play-action pass?? Fakes are used constantly. You know what I am saying. Let's not get overly technical now. :lol2:
January 18, 201511 yr The momentum changed when GB called a defense with 3 rushers (& they BARELY rushed).
January 18, 201511 yr Calling it now, Seattle wins this game. Nope. It's too late for them and their QB sucks today.
January 18, 201511 yr Green Bay has let teams back in it all year when having a nice lead at halftime.. With everything on the line I didn't expect it to happen today, but of course it has.
January 18, 201511 yr Green Bay has let teams back in it all year when having a nice lead at halftime.. With everything on the line I didn't expect it to happen today, but of course it has. What games are you talking about? Name them while Seattle punts. Again........
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.