Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers/Seahawks Updates

Featured Replies

Im not disputing that, I'm a Green bBay fan. I just mentioned it because I've seen it happen in the past, it is worrisome. However I'm feeling a little better now that GB held Seattle midway through the fourth. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned it, had no idea I would be critisized for stating factual information.

 

Factual information would be that GB has given up leads but still won those games so yeah, leaving out the most important fact in those games will get you criticized from this GB fan.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hyper-conservative play calling.

 

If they get beat it's because they didn't cut the head off when given the chance.

 

 

No way they lose this game. No way. I'm not anywhere near that mindset.

YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That stinks.

Stop screwing around and act like you want to score!

 

Gotta be smart. They don't have to score. Seattle does and they haven't shown the ability to do that without running fake FG plays.

Stop screwing around and act like you want to score!

 

I know, right?

Andy Dalton was just reported as saying, "See Im a playoff QB, Im as good as Wilson is today."

Seattle has one timeout. Keep running it now Seattle. :lol2:

Can anyone stop Lynch?

 

 

Out of bounds......

 

 

Nonetheless.......catch the onside kick.........

GB Defense is so soft, first you give up a TD on a fake FG that everyone in the western Hemisphere knew was going to be fake, and now you almost let Lynch score wide open. Be glad he stepped out of bounds GB, your coming close to giving the game away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.