Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers/Seahawks Updates

Featured Replies

 

What games are you talking about? Name them while Seattle punts. Again........

 

I remember a couple of early season games that went that way, maybe one recently. I don't recall who they were playing, green bay still won those games though. I appologise for not being able to name the teams, sorry PP.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I remember a couple of early season games that went that way, maybe one recently. I don't recall who they were playing, green bay still won those games though. I appologise for not being able to name the teams, sorry PP.

 

 

Green Bay still won those games is all that matters.

 

Atlanta was one of those games. Monday Night Football.

Seattle should run it......keep passing though.....

 

Green Bay still won those games is all that matters.

 

Atlanta was one of those games. Monday Night Football.

 

Im not disputing that, I'm a green bay fan. I just mentioned it because I've seen it happen in the past, it is worrisome. However I'm feeling a little better now that gb held Seattle midway through the fourth. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned it, had no idea I would be critisized for stating factual information.

Sweet!!!!!!! A Will Smith movie!!!!!!!!

 

I'm there!

Im not disputing that, I'm a green bay fan. I just mentioned it because I've seen it happen in the past, it is worrisome. However I'm feeling a little better now that gb held Seattle midway through the fourth. I guess I shouldn't have mentioned it, had no idea I would be critisized for stating factual information.

Stop all the thinking! :lol2:

How is Green Bay NOT attacking an injured Sherman??

Hate to see Sherman banged up, even though his mouth has worn me down.

How is Green Bay NOT attacking an injured Sherman??

 

Hyper-conservative play calling.

 

If they get beat it's because they didn't cut the head off when given the chance.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.