Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers/Seahawks Updates

Featured Replies

Game started and with the help of some penalties are moving the ball.

  • Replies 211
  • Views 14.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sherman just picks off a Rodgers pass in the endzone. Should be a touchback after the booth review.

  • Author

as soon as I hit entered Sherman picks Rodgers in the endzone.

Ha-Ha Clinton-Dix with the interception!!!!!!!!!!!!! Packers at the Seahawks 19 after an unsportsmanlike penalty. :no:

He's not in there. I wonder what the call wil be.

He's not in there. I wonder what the call wil be.

 

Depends on views refs get. I think he's short, but will get in this second chance. Looks like he's about 6" short.

Beyond frustrated. Won't win this game with FGs in the Red Zone.

Either way, I like the start so far. I hope the defense can get a stop again and give Rodgers the ball back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.