Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 63 Louisville 52

Featured Replies

I had Duke, the better of the two teams by 12.
What did Vegas have for the line on this game?
  • Replies 64
  • Views 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did Vegas have for the line on this game?
No clue.

My prediction is posted on the prediction thread, on this great website.

What did Vegas have for the line on this game?

 

I think it was around 3.5-4 in favor of UL.

I didn't get to see the game. How did Deuce's boy do today?

 

Same as always.

UK beat UL by 8. Duke beat em by 11. Duke > UK. Too easy.

 

Score comparisons are nice ... if only UK played Miami and NC State ... :ylsuper:

Finally, after(how many years has he been a head coach?) K decides that it is OK to teach and play zone if that is what it takes to win games. If it could ever get as good as Boehiem's(or even if it doesn't) why not keep using it when it need be. This hard headedness of K has been my biggest beef with him over the many years of early exits and games when Duke was obviously the better team. I'm hoping today is a good sign.

When I saw them put up the coach's records and saw Boeheim is only 30 wins behind Coach K, it made me realize I need to root more for Duke (not today of course). God forbid Boeheim ever surpasses Coach K. I do not want Boeheim to be the winningest coach ever.

Louisville simply couldn't make a shot. Duke's defense wasn't anything special today. Louisville shot wide open attempts for the most part. Couldn't hit the broad side of a barn.

I'm sure you & PP are up to the task.

 

I was waiting to see who would post this.

 

Just doing my civic duty.

Coach K. Playing Zone vs Louisville was Genuis.

Finally, after(how many years has he been a head coach?) K decides that it is OK to teach and play zone if that is what it takes to win games. If it could ever get as good as Boehiem's(or even if it doesn't) why not keep using it when it need be. This hard headedness of K has been my biggest beef with him over the many years of early exits and games when Duke was obviously the better team. I'm hoping today is a good sign.

 

Preach man. Him and Boehiem are friends. I have no idea why he doesn't take some tips from him and use it more often.

This one comes down to two things:

 

1. Louisville S.U.C.K.S. on the offensive end. Just terrible. Duke missed 22 shots, Louisville missed 43.

2. Okafor was the difference in the 2nd Half. Only had 4 going into halftime, and then he just abused Mathiang like it was his job. Rick didn't adjust, Okafor finishes with 18. Pitino finally put Onuaku in after it was too late, and Okafor didn't score again.

This one comes down to two things:

 

1. Louisville S.U.C.K.S. on the offensive end. Just terrible. Duke missed 22 shots, Louisville missed 43.

2. Okafor was the difference in the 2nd Half. Only had 4 going into halftime, and then he just abused Mathiang like it was his job. Rick didn't adjust, Okafor finishes with 18. Pitino finally put Onuaku in after it was too late, and Okafor didn't score again.

 

I'm not saying your wrong.

 

But as a casual observer I believe it came down to these two things.

 

1: Shooting WAY to many threes in the first half (14 of them)

 

2: Not attacking the basket until the 10 minute mark of the second half.

 

Imo, had UL attacked the basket from the beginning, it would have gone down to the wire. When your a bad shooting team you don't jack up three's like its your savior, you attack the basket and shoot the higher percentacge shot.

I'm not saying your wrong.

 

But as a casual observer I believe it came down to these two things.

 

1: Shooting WAY to many threes in the first half (14 of them)

 

2: Not attacking the basket until the 10 minute mark of the second half.

 

Imo, had UL attacked the basket from the beginning, it would have gone down to the wire. When your a bad shooting team you don't jack up three's like its your savior, you attack the basket and shoot the higher percentacge shot.

 

They didn't attack the basket as much as they should I have, I agree. Part of that was because they were shooting so many jumpers, which I didn't necessarily have a problem with because a lot of them were open looks, they just missed them.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.