Cowboys Fans: Who Do You Keep?

Who Do You Keep?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Keep?

• Dez Bryant
    • DeMarco Murray
    • Both, Who Cares About the Other Spots!

Jerry Jones said yesterday that it'll be difficult for them to manage to keep both DeMarco Murray and Dez Bryant, although he did say it was possible, and still be able to address the other areas that have FAs or need addressing.

So if you have to pick just one, who do you keep?

Dez. My hesitation is his emotions can get the best of him, but dude is big time. They threw the ball to Dez on 4th and 1 last week, they didn't hand it off to DeMarco. And yes, the RB position is expandable, no matter how good Murray is.

That would be scary. I keep thinking Josh Gordon will end up next to Gronk.

Ehh, I don't think Darth Hoodie or Brady have the patience for a drugged out dude like Gordon.

If I had to guess a guy they add at the WR spot, I'd put my money on Larry Fitzgerald, but if Dez becomes available, look out.

Bryant without a doubt. Murray has had one unbelievable year (although he has been a solid back his whole career). He carried the ball a ton this year, and history shows backs who get that many carries start to decline pretty quickly. He wasn't nearly as effective at the end of the season either. He is only 26, but I'm sure he'll want at least 3 or 4 years. If the decline starts next year, it's wasted money for the Cowboys.

Ehh, I don't think Darth Hoodie or Brady have the patience for a drugged out dude like Gordon.

If I had to guess a guy they add at the WR spot, I'd put my money on Larry Fitzgerald, but if Dez becomes available, look out.

Well Dez won't be available no matter what happens.