Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Indiana reach 20 wins?

Will Indiana reach 20 wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Indiana reach 20 wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Indiana, Our Indiana,Indiana, we're all for you!

  • Replies 67
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to realtimerpi.com they will hit it right on the nose before post season. Who knows how they compile these scores, but it can be fun to look at.

 

indiana.jpg

You've done that, like a dozen times. And in a satirical completely unfunny way. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

 

And you've made countless posts on how this year's IU team is better than what we think and/or is going to win 20 games. What's the difference?

 

For what it is worth I think they win 20. The big question is if they win 22 will they immediately retire the jerseys of the entire roster? Will a Sweet 16 berth get them rings again?

You've done that, like a dozen times. And in a satirical completely unfunny way. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

 

It's not just IU threads. Trust me. :lol2:

  • Author
And you've made countless posts on how this year's IU team is better than what we think and/or is going to win 20 games. What's the difference?

 

For what it is worth I think they win 20. The big question is if they win 22 will they immediately retire the jerseys of the entire roster? Will a Sweet 16 berth get them rings again?

 

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG hilarious! No, we're holding out for 2nd place rings now. Indiana doesn't retire jerseys.

You've done that, like a dozen times. And in a satirical completely unfunny way. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

 

 

Lighten up a little, you seem to be a bit jumpy any time someone doesn't applaud your Hoosiers. After all, I did vote in favor of them in your poll.

 

It's not just IU threads. Trust me. :lol2:

 

 

It's all in fun. Gotta maintain my reputation.

Before the tournament, so Big 10 tournament would be included.

 

I voted no, but was talking only the regular season. As I said in the other thread, I think they'll get very close to 20 but fall just short. I don't think they have won or lost anything yet in conference to change the trajectory of their season, but they have several chances on the horizon after they dispense of Penn State this week.

 

I think they are under-valued by many on this site, but perhaps a smidge over-valued by you (which makes sense because you're a fan of the program).

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG hilarious! No, we're holding out for 2nd place rings now. Indiana doesn't retire jerseys.

 

It's a legit question, they've done it before under the Coach Clappy administration.

 

It's a legit question, they've done it before under the Coach Clappy administration.

 

 

It's just his way of showing his love for the players. On the flipside, if you don't produce, he will over recruit you and help you find your way out. Those are both great traits.

if you don't produce, he will over recruit you and help you find your way out.

 

I loathe Tom Crean with the intensity of 1,000 suns, but every coach in America does the above.

 

I loathe Tom Crean with the intensity of 1,000 suns, but every coach in America does the above.

 

I agree with that. However he takes it to an extreme. He will sign more players than he has scholarships for, forcing current players to either walk on or leave.

Lighten up a little, you seem to be a bit jumpy any time someone doesn't applaud your Hoosiers. After all, I did vote in favor of them in your poll.

 

Kinda funny coming from a guy who looks under every single rock for possible ways to be offended when somebody says something that's not glowingly positive about the Wildcats.

 

I believe there's a phrase for this …

 

Kinda funny coming from a guy who looks under every single rock for possible ways to be offended when somebody says something that's not glowingly positive about the Wildcats.

 

I believe there's a phrase for this …

 

Honestly I'm not easily offended at all. I may be a bit argumentative at times, however I have never been offended on here. It may be hard to understand from someone that has never met me, but I'm actually a pretty easy going guy. Any banter on here is all in good fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.