Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Indiana reach 20 wins?

Will Indiana reach 20 wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Indiana reach 20 wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Honestly I'm not easily offended at all. I may be a bit argumentative at times, however I have never been offended on here. It may be hard to understand from someone that has never met me, but I'm actually a pretty easy going guy. Any banter on here is all in good fun.

 

Right. Except when it comes to defending the Big Blue.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

Right. Except when it comes to defending the Big Blue.

 

Ok, you know me better than I do.. I must be offended when someone criticizes Kentucky.. I appreciate your help Dr. Schue.

I said that they would but man do I hope that's wrong, I believe that I may loathe IU more than anyone, hard to say between UL and IU.:irked:

  • Author

IU got down 14-3 early, and was down by double digits again in the 2nd half on the road today, in front of the largest crowd ever at Illinois.

 

Won 80-74.

 

Improves to 14-4. 4-1 in the Big 10.

Dan Dakich said Crean should be coach of the year.

Dan Dakich said Crean should be coach of the year.

 

He said should be "in consideration."

He said should be "in consideration."

 

Either Way it is Laughable.

Dan Dakich said Crean should be coach of the year.

 

He has my vote, give the man another extention

  • Author
He has my vote, give the man another extention
Dear God....I am actually beginning to feel sorry for you.

Watched the game against Illiniois yesterday. That was a pretty big win for Indiana.

If they don't reach 20 wins, Crean should be fired on the spot.

Watched the game against Illiniois yesterday. That was a pretty big win for Indiana.

 

 

Illinois missing Rice was Big.

To answer the question, All signs point to yes.

  • Author
Illinois missing Rice was Big.
Indiana missing Perea was equally as big.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.