Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Indiana reach 20 wins?

Will Indiana reach 20 wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Indiana reach 20 wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 67
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bracketology still has them in.

 

If they don't get a win in the Big 10 tourney I don't see any way that they get in at 19-13 with a sub .500 record in the Big 10 and losers of 9 out of 12.

  • Author
If they don't get a win in the Big 10 tourney I don't see any way that they get in at 19-13 with a sub .500 record in the Big 10 and losers of 9 out of 12.

That update was 5 hours ago.

If they don't get a win in the Big 10 tourney I don't see any way that they get in at 19-13 with a sub .500 record in the Big 10 and losers of 9 out of 12.

 

I'm with you, minus a run in B10 Tourney, I think they are out. Regardless of what an"if it ended today this is the field" site is saying. They have played themselves out.

  • Author

Bracketology just updated again, IU is an 11. No offense, but I'm going with the experts over you two ;)

Bracketology just updated again, IU is an 11. No offense, but I'm going with the experts over you two ;)

 

Would you not agree that Indiana needs at least a single win to feel safe? I think that's what AJG was pointing out. They're in as of right now according to Bracketology (in the last four in), but that's not projecting. A loss to Minnesota IMO knocks Indiana out of the last four in.

  • Author
Would you not agree that Indiana needs at least a single win to feel safe? I think that's what AJG was pointing out. They're in as of right now according to Bracketology (in the last four in), but that's not projecting. A loss to Minnesota IMO knocks Indiana out of the last four in.

Would certainly make me feel better but their resume is actually pretty solid with only 1 bad loss. Record against Top 25, coupled with only that 1 bad loss (outside top 100) I think has them in.

Would certainly make me feel better but their resume is actually pretty solid with only 1 bad loss. Record against Top 25, coupled with only that 1 bad loss (outside top 100) I think has them in.

 

I agree it has them in now, I just think a loss to Minnesota would be real bad for business. Especially if there are any "bid thieves" that crop up.

 

For the record, I expect them to beat Minnesota and I think that will get them in. But a loss... I think they'd be out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.