Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Indiana reach 20 wins?

Will Indiana reach 20 wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Will Indiana reach 20 wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Been debating it on here with a few of you folks. I think they will get there, others do not. Let's make it official.

  • Replies 67
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Been debating it on here with a few of you folks. I think they will get there, others do not. Let's make it official.
Just for a bit of info for those who don't care that much, after last nights win they sit at 13-4.

We just talking regular season?

  • Author
We just talking regular season?
Before the tournament, so Big 10 tournament would be included.

Surely they can do better than 7-7, right?

  • Author
Surely they can do better than 7-7, right?
I think so, but I seem to me in the minority according to most respondents on here.

If we're including the Big Ten tournament, then I say yes. I was under the assumption we were only talking about the regular season.

As bad as the BIG has looked, I imagine they should get to 20, especially if we are counting the conference tournament.

  • Author
Surely they can do better than 7-7, right?

You voted yes, my how you've changed your tune.

You voted yes, my how you've changed your tune.

 

Now start a new poll that says "Do you hope Indiana reaches 20 wins?"

Now start a new poll that says "Do you hope Indiana reaches 20 wins?"

 

I would think even die-hard IU fans would vote on that one....Can't imagine they want Crean in Bloomington much longer.

 

I would think even die-hard IU fans would vote on that one....Can't imagine they want Crean in Bloomington much longer.

 

I think he is doing an outstanding job myself. I hope they retain him until he is ready to retire.

  • Author
I think he is doing an outstanding job myself. I hope they retain him until he is ready to retire.
You can recycle the exact same post and add and subtract words, it never gets funny. I know how clever you think you're being. But the same lame joke in every single IU thread is tired and weak.
You can recycle the exact same post and add and subtract words' date=' it never gets funny. I know how clever you think you're being. But the same lame joke in every single IU thread is tired and weak.[/quote']

 

Just stating my opinion of the man.

  • Author
Just stating my opinion of the man.

You've done that, like a dozen times. And in a satirical completely unfunny way. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.