Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Coach K retire?

Featured Replies

One and done's may not be as easy to coach as CAL makes it look.

He should make it to 1K wins by March and then he should retire right after he gets 1K. Announce it immediately after the victory, drop the mic and walk off the court. That would be awesome.

He purposely lost the last 2 games. He wanted to get win #1,000 in New York where he got his first ever win, and he can do that now at St. John's

He purposely lost the last 2 games. He wanted to get win #1,000 in New York where he got his first ever win, and he can do that now at St. John's

 

Great point. That's why he quit coaching these games at halftime. He's on a whole other level.

 

 

I see you, Coach K!!!

He should make it to 1K wins by March and then he should retire right after he gets 1K. Announce it immediately after the victory, drop the mic and walk off the court. That would be awesome.

 

"I want everybody to welcome....Jackson Heights own..Randy...Watson!!"

"I want everybody to welcome....Jackson Heights own..Randy...Watson!!"

 

"That boy good, he good."

"That boy good, he good."

 

bahahaha Watching it now

 

"I dont give a damn what you say, that boy good!"

Bet he feels really stupid turning down that Lakers job by now

Bet he feels really stupid turning down that Lakers job by now

 

He was holding out for the Knicks job anyways.

"I want everybody to welcome....Jackson Heights own..Randy...Watson!!"

 

Yeah!!!

"That boy good, he good."

 

He can sang!

As a card carrying member of the Duke haters union.....I certainly hope that he does.

Great point. That's why he quit coaching these games at halftime. He's on a whole other level.

 

 

I see you, Coach K!!!

 

What are you, Peter Tom Willis, now?

Over the past 72 hours the game has passed him by and he has lost his team

 

I expect him to regain his mojo this weekend when the BBN throws their support behind him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.