Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Should Coach K retire?

Featured Replies

"I want everybody to welcome....Jackson Heights own..Randy...Watson!!"

 

CoachKIsGood.jpg

I expect him to regain his mojo this weekend when the BBN throws their support behind him.

 

Not gonna happen in my house! Go Cards!

Not gonna happen in my house! Go Cards!

Me either, I hope Trez takes Okafor to the woodshed and spanks his rear good.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]48566[/ATTACH]
"yeah, good n terrible"

I think he is just sandbagging so that he gets 1K vs UNC....

He should make it to 1K wins by March and then he should retire right after he gets 1K. Announce it immediately after the victory, drop the mic and walk off the court. That would be awesome.

Ok, I literally laughed out loud when I read this. That post was perfect in so many ways

  • Author
Me either, I hope Trez takes Okafor to the woodshed and spanks his rear good.

 

Don't you mean Megatrez? Okafor will eat his lunch just like every other top flight front line has. My support will be firmly behind Coach K and the Dukies this weekend.

I think he is just sandbagging so that he gets 1K vs UNC....

 

Only thing sandbagging is the eyes of coach K. He has aged considerably in the last couple years. Right now he has a total look of concern.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.