We All Need To Read This Story!!!

AndOneDad

I have seen the young man a few times this summer in a local gym and it could not have happened to a nicer kid. He is very deserving and it is great when good things happen to good people. His mother should be commended for her dedication and examples she is setting. Coach Davenport is a great ambassador for the game of basketball. This is not the first special thing he has done to show how caring for people he is. Great story and thanks for sharing.

I have seen the young man a few times this summer in a local gym and it could not have happened to a nicer kid. He is very deserving and it is great when good things happen to good people. His mother should be commended for her dedication and examples she is setting. Coach Davenport is a great ambassador for the game of basketball. This is not the first special thing he has done to show how caring for people he is. Great story and thanks for sharing.

You are absolutely correct and when we were making the decision as to where our son Brent would play his college basketball, this intangible trumped D1 vs' D2 vs anything.........

That's an AWESOME story.

As a single Mom myself, I can truly identify. It is very easy to get discouraged and feel defeated sometimes; but you just keep it moving, wanting your children to take advantage of every opportunity that comes their way so they can have a better life. I really needed to see that today. Just confirmation for me that what I'm doing is not in vain. Thanks for sharing! :)