Will UC make the NCAA Tournament?

JamesWilliamscat

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do realize UC isn't in the Big East anymore, where they take 8-9 teams just because. The Conf. they are now in STINKS, and only 2 teams from this Conf. will end up in the NCAA Tour. Guessing SMU and either UCONN, Temple. This team can't score, and they won't win 20 games. NIT Bound :thumb:

You do realize UC won't finish in the 5-6 spot of the conference right? And you think SMU will make the tourney with maybe Temple? But you don't think UC who beat SMU and just demolished Temple can make it in?

You can keep trying to pound your chest all you want but you are proving foolish in this argument.

But I bet you won't be around to eat crow when they make the NCAA will you?

The SDSU and NC State wins are a good thing but they still need to get key league wins. UConn and SMU are coming up in the next few weeks and they still have games vs Temple, Xavier and Memphis. They can't afford to lose to the AAC bottom feeders but when you struggle to score you are subject to be upset.

^They've beaten the #20 (SMU), #27 (SDSU), #36 (NCSTATE) teams in the RPI. Temple blew out Kansas.

To say NC State is their only good win shows a true lack of knowledge about college basketball.

Would you please stop validating your arguments with facts? Jeez.

^They've beaten the #20 (SMU), #27 (SDSU), #36 (NCSTATE) teams in the RPI. Temple blew out Kansas.

To say NC State is their only good win shows a true lack of knowledge about college basketball.

Get back to me at the end of the season when all but NC State are likely floating around 80 to 120 in the RPI.

Without commenting on UC ( I truly haven't watched but a few minutes of their games so I really know nothing about them) using TODAY's RPI is not a solid indicator of their chances come March.

I hope they make it simply because I hope the assistant coach gets rewarded for taking over in a o tough spot.

Didn't realize this win against Temple got uc into the NCAA Tour, huh? The ONLY good win uc has is @ NC State, this uc team ISN'T that good. :rolleyes:

I was just pointing out that ANOTHER one of the teams you listed as probably getting in the tournament over UC just got handled.

HA!!! If SMU is lower than 35, or SD St is lower than 40, I will be SHOCKED. They won't have an RPI of 80 combined.

Your comment had me go check SMU's schedule. I don't see anything jumping out at me that says they'll be in the top 25 RPI at year end.

What am I missing?