Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will UC make the NCAA Tournament?

Featured Replies

Your comment had me go check SMU's schedule. I don't see anything jumping out at me that says they'll be in the top 25 RPI at year end.

 

What am I missing?

A) it is 20 now.

B) their OOC SOS will end up in the top 20, and many of those opponents will rack up a lot of wins down the stretch.

C) they have 5 top 60 opponents left, 3 of them at home.

D) unless they lay some eggs, their RPI isn't going to drop much.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need to get MTGL some red and black after this thread... :bunny:

Lord, no kidding.

 

We can wait until the summer when the new Under Armor deal kicks in... :D

 

We can wait until the summer when the new Under Armor deal kicks in... :D

 

Cinci is going to under armor?

 

That's gonna hurt recruiting.

Cinci is going to under armor?

 

That's gonna hurt recruiting.

 

Will be an improvement from Adidas. If they were leaving Nike I'd agree...

 

Will be an improvement from Adidas. If they were leaving Nike I'd agree...

 

Understandable.. For some reason I thought they were with Nike, not sure why I thought that. Were they with Nike in the past?

Understandable.. For some reason I thought they were with Nike, not sure why I thought that. Were they with Nike in the past?

 

They were Jordan Brand/Nike back during the peak of the Huggs years. Left for Adidas 8 years ago for a lot more money...

 

They were Jordan Brand/Nike back during the peak of the Huggs years. Left for Adidas 8 years ago for a lot more money...

 

I see.. I thought I remembered them being a Nike school at one point.

I see.. I thought I remembered them being a Nike school at one point.

 

They had one of the top 5 unis in the history of the sport in that era... logan_zoom-1.jpg

Good to hear they are changing uniforms. Please scrap the cat scratch look.

 

They had one of the top 5 unis in the history of the sport in that era... attachment.php?attachmentid=48640

 

As long as they won that game, I couldn't care less what they were wearing lol.

Call me crazy, but I think going to UA will help a lot with recruiting

  • Author

Loved what Jerry Palm had to say about the bearcats. there RPI and SOS will start taking hits because of the teams they will be playing over the next few games, not to mention uc's best win was @ NC State who at this point isn't in the NCAA Tour. uc will need to get a few more quality wins away from home, like SMU, Temple, Tulsa, Tulane etc. Yes, uc is in right now, but the up coming sch. at home, isn't going to help there cause very much. uc will have to win some quality games away from home in order to stay in the NCAA conversation. The major thing hurting ALL the American conf. teams is this conf. overall ranking, which is around the 9th best Conf. in the country, which hurts teams come NCAA Tour. time. Teams finishing 1 or 2 in this conf, most likely will be fine, should you start finishing below that, worry will have to start setting in about making the dance. :thumb:

I think their a falling 9 seed with work to do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.