Will UC make the NCAA Tournament?

JamesWilliamscat

I'll say NO, unless they win the conf. and or conf. tour. This conf. isn't good, and the ONLY decent win uc has is @ N.C. State. Don't give me the San Diego St. thing either, they have been bad since that loss to uc. Poor RPI, and over all SOS will cost this team. Not surprising, this team has no leadership, and it's guard play is very poor. :eek:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. I think they go 6-2 over their next 8 and put themselves in a great position. They are going to win between 22-24 games, and will have an RPI in the Top 40....I'd expect that will be good enough. I also think the Committee will take the situation with Mick into account when evaluating them.

They dance.

I'll say NO, unless they win the conf. and or conf. tour. This conf. isn't good, and the ONLY decent win uc has is @ N.C. State. Don't give me the San Diego St. thing either, they have been bad since that loss to uc. Poor RPI, and over all SOS will cost this team. Not surprising, this team has no leadership, and it's guard play is very poor. :eek:

The "new guy" that tries to show his vast sports knowledge right out of the gate is always cute. Helps the cause if you are right, but I'm sure that isn't a concern of yours. :thumb:

UC has an RPI between 30-35 right now depending on the metric and a SOS at 26. If they continue to take care of business they will be comfortably in the tournament as somewhere between a 6-9 seed...

UC has an RPI between 30-35 right now depending on the metric and a SOS at 26. If they continue to take care of business they will be comfortably in the tournament as somewhere between a 6-9 seed...

Does losing Mick as the head coach make that more difficult? Or no real affect?

So let me get this straight. UC is 6th in the 9th rated Conf. in the country. The eyeball test with this team is that they CAN'T score, or shoot. Yes they play good def. but this isn't a NCAA team. After last night's loss to Memphis who has an RPI under 100, this only confirmes that this team isn't NCAA Tour worthy. Sorry, but this team is an NIT team. :idunno:

The "new guy" that tries to show his vast sports knowledge right out of the gate is always cute. Helps the cause if you are right, but I'm sure that isn't a concern of yours. :thumb:

OUCH, last night's loss moves this bunch of hacks to 6th in the 9th ranked conf in the country. This team isn't any good, and is NIT bound, like it or not! :thumb:

^They've played 4 conference games, including 3 of the best 4-5 teams in the conference. They'll end up somewhere around 12-6 in conference play, add a win over Xavier (who can't win away from home), and they finish 22-9. They'll be in the dance, and comfortably so. I would stay stick to football, but....

^They've played 4 conference games, including 3 of the best 4-5 teams in the conference. They'll end up somewhere around 12-6 in conference play, add a win over Xavier (who can't win away from home), and they finish 22-9. They'll be in the dance, and comfortably so. I would stay stick to football, but....

You do realize UC isn't in the Big East anymore, where they take 8-9 teams just because. The Conf. they are now in STINKS, and only 2 teams from this Conf. will end up in the NCAA Tour. Guessing SMU and either UCONN, Temple. This team can't score, and they won't win 20 games. NIT Bound :thumb:

You do realize UC isn't in the Big East anymore, where they take 8-9 teams just because. The Conf. they are now in STINKS, and only 2 teams from this Conf. will end up in the NCAA Tour. Guessing SMU and either UCONN, Temple. This team can't score, and they won't win 20 games. NIT Bound :thumb:

The conference will get 3-4 teams in. SMU, UConn, Temple, UC, Memphis, and Tulsa all are still in play.

They have 15 games left, 9-6 gets them to 20 wins. They'll get there with ease. They're going to comfortably make the tournament barring a catastrophic collapse, and when they get in, we'll get crickets from you because that's how it goes. Come in clamoring in multiple different threads about how this or that team sucks, how you know so much more than others, then when you're proven wrong, nothing.

The conference will get 3-4 teams in. SMU, UConn, Temple, UC, Memphis, and Tulsa all are still in play.

They have 15 games left, 9-6 gets them to 20 wins. They'll get there with ease. They're going to comfortably make the tournament barring a catastrophic collapse, and when they get in, we'll get crickets from you because that's how it goes. Come in clamoring in multiple different threads about how this or that team sucks, how you know so much more than others, then when you're proven wrong, nothing.

Somebody started drinking the Kool-Aid early this Friday morning, You know not of what you speak! :popcorn: NIT, get used to it, BTW GO COLTS!!!