Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

AFC Title Game Predictions: Colts @ Patriots

Who Wins? 17 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • New England
      76%
    • Indianapolis
      23%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who ya got?

 

Feel a lot more confident in this one than I did last weekend's battle with Baltimore. Don't see Indy being able to come into Foxboro and beat Brady and the Patriots without being able to run the ball at all.

 

I'll say New England 31-17.

I will be pulling for a Colts win big time, but I just don't know.....the football gods seem to sit on the Patriots sidelines more times than not even when Brady doesn't play real well as in this post season so far.

  • Author

Brady didn't play his best, but didn't play well?

I will be rooting for Indy but have to go with the Pats, has any team other than Baltimore beat them in a home playoff game in recent memory?

Calling for the upset. Colts 42-35.

So far the Colts secondary has been able to lock down the Bengals and Broncos WR's and TE's, not allowing much separation at all. This has allowed them to keep more in the box and stop the run and put pressure on QB's. Obviously the Pats have Gronk who is an animal, so they may not be able to simply man him up. However if I am the Colts, I stick to what they have done on defense the last two weeks.

  • Author

^I have a feeling the Patriots are going to do what they did in the first meeting. Run it down their throats.

^I have a feeling the Patriots are going to do what they did in the first meeting. Run it down their throats.

 

That's why if I am the Colts I stick to the same game plan they have had so far. They have simply played tight man to man on both the Bengals and Broncos, and stacked the box to stop the run. I thought it only worked against the Bengals because the Bengals had no WR's who could get open. However Denver had all their weapons, and their guys couldn't get much separation either. Obviously Manning and Dalton not being able to throw down field didn't help those teams. However the secondary for the Colts have played great. So I would keep doing the same thing this week, so they can try to make sure that the Pats don't run down their throats again.

Want the Colts to win, but feel the Pats will.

Looking forward to the latest Patriot trick plays.

I'm right now watching a press conference with Patroits coach Bill Belichick on ESPN. He has to be the worst interview in the history of the NFL: Grunting, clearing his throat, talking in a low monotone voice, most the time short answers. And does he ever smile?

I will certainly be pulling for Indy but have to predict N.E. in a very close game, possibly ot.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.